What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln
    Impressive and surprisingly sober comeback from Spielberg, portraying an important part of american history with splendid accuracy and a stunning production design. The calm tone and the lack of heroic postures make this an interesting piece of history, made for the big screen. Needless to say that Daniel Day-Lewis is stealing the show with ease, closely followed by Tommy Lee Jones. A man of only few words, but his aura is quite the contrary.
    Glad I watched it, though I didn't understand every word. Too many specific and intricated sentences, embedded in the language of its time - hence another plus for its authenticity.

8/10
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Frey View Post
      Spawn - 3/10

I only give it the 3 because of John Leguizamo. He was the only good and most accurate thing about the movie. I was pissed that Al's death was changed and Chapel wasnt even in the damn movie. I am anxious though or the Mcarlane reboot if it ever happens.
      Agreed. I hope Billy Kincaid will show up in the reboot as well.

Comment

• The Human Centipede: 1st Sequence

I dont even know how to begin rating this. Definetly one of the most fucked up movies I have ever seen.

Comment

• Near Dark

I got the Fright Rag's offering and needed to watch it again.

Comment

The Human Centipede: 1st Sequence

I dont even know how to begin rating this. Definetly one of the most fucked up movies I have ever seen.
            Wait until you see the 2nd one. Makes the first look like Sesame Street.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              He should try to digest A Serbian Film first, though I won't recommend it.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                Im debating it. Im watching The Decent 2 right now. If my wife isnt home yet I will watch Centipede 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                  Is Serbian Film on Netflix?

Comment

• Well The Descent 2 was pretty disapointing. I much prefer the first one. 3/10

Comment

The Human Centipede: 1st Sequence

Really? Man, this is child's play compared to some other films out there, A Serbian Film being one of them. But, if you're looking for fucked up, check out Subconscious Cruelty. It's more of an art film, but it's one of the most twisted films out there.

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      I will.

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                      Is Serbian Film on Netflix?
                      If it is, I wouldn't watch it on there, probably won't be the fully uncut version. It's on some of the less legal movie sites or you could get the torrent.

Comment

• Smokey and the Bandit - 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                          Love that film. But, I gotta say that Where The Dead Go To Die is a little bit more uncomfortable to sit through.

Comment

• The gore factor wasnt an issue for me with The Human Centipede, it was just the shock value and the whole idea that someone would be that fucked up to do that. Im watching Part 2 right now and I find the way its going so far a bit humorous. Also, I read that a part 3 is being made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                              Love that film. But, I gotta say that Where The Dead Go To Die is a little bit more uncomfortable to sit through.
                              Still haven't gotten around to this one yet.

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                              The gore factor wasnt an issue for me with The Human Centipede, it was just the shock value and the whole idea that someone would be that fucked up to do that. Im watching Part 2 right now and I find the way its going so far a bit humorous. Also, I read that a part 3 is being made.
                              Wait until you see A Serbian Film.

Comment

• Seven Psychopaths - 10/10

"NO FINAL SHOOTOUT!!!???!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X