Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post


    You're good man. Its one fucking awesome movie.
    The shock value is awesome, but everyting else...fuck that.

    Originally posted by Frey View Post
    A Serbian Film - Uncut

    Ok, I think I just watched the most fucked up movie Ive seen thus far. I didnt puke or even feel sick. I did however feel inspired. I feel as if I watched the closest thing there is to a snuff film in terms of shock value. I do not have a rating for this yet as it will take me time to process what I just seen. I will say thank you to those who reccomended it to me. Does my not being offended but amazed make me a sick fuck?
    Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
    I felt I shouldn't be watching it and wanted to take a shower to cleanse the nastiness . I believe it is a fantastic film though and certainly not mindless, it expresses such a raw sense of anger and hatred that evokes a strong emotional response. Kinda irritates me when people disregard this film as shock value because the clue is in its title, its a film about its nation. I also thought the lead performance was fantastic.

    ^^And Christ Mr. Bill you must not have left your house!
    Check the toxic thread for this one. You might alter your opinion afterwards. I won't jump in any discussions regarding that, I am done with it.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
      The shock value is awesome, but everyting else...fuck that.

      Check the toxic thread for this one. You might alter your opinion afterwards. I won't jump in any discussions regarding that, I am done with it.
      Just skimmed over that thread, it really divides opinion which isn't surprising. I'd need to re-watch it before I could debate it again but I don't think I could bring myself to do that anytime soon .

      Wonder if its even possible to order uncut in English? I watched an uncut download after it was removed from FrightFest due to them refusing to screen it cut.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
        Just skimmed over that thread, it really divides opinion which isn't surprising. I'd need to re-watch it before I could debate it again but I don't think I could bring myself to do that anytime soon .

        Wonder if its even possible to order uncut in English? I watched an uncut download after it was removed from FrightFest due to them refusing to screen it cut.
        Beleive it or not it is is on Youtube in its entirety. I see on Amazon that the uncut version is 104 minutes long. The version I watched was 103 minutes so I imagine it was the same version. If anyone would like I can post the link in the NSFW thread.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
          My favorite part in that film

          "Please sir, don't kick my ass... I'll do anything to get out of a beating"

          [YOUTUBE]km2Tro4S8hk[/YOUTUBE]
          ....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Frey View Post
            A Serbian Film - Uncut

            Ok, I think I just watched the most fucked up movie Ive seen thus far. I didnt puke or even feel sick. I did however feel inspired. I feel as if I watched the closest thing there is to a snuff film in terms of shock value. I do not have a rating for this yet as it will take me time to process what I just seen. I will say thank you to those who reccomended it to me. Does my not being offended but amazed make me a sick fuck?
            Told yah. I think the idea of what they made him do to his family was far worse than the imagery, except one scene obviously.

            Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
            Just skimmed over that thread, it really divides opinion which isn't surprising. I'd need to re-watch it before I could debate it again but I don't think I could bring myself to do that anytime soon .

            Wonder if its even possible to order uncut in English? I watched an uncut download after it was removed from FrightFest due to them refusing to screen it cut.
            An uncut version has been released, but the packaging is garbage. I bought it when it came out and watched it again, definitely the uncut version I saw when it leaked online.


            Knocked Up - 9/10

            Comment


            • Back to School (1986)-10/10

              Fist of Fury aka The Chinese Connection (1972)-10/10
              The Way of the Dragon (1972)-9/10

              Comment


              • The Haunted Palace....8/10

                I really liked this one. While it's not a direct adaptation of Lovecraft's "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward" and the title is taken from a Poe poem, I thought the movie did a pretty good job of capturing the atmosphere of Lovecraft's stories. Plus, I like how they name-checked Cthulhu. It's too bad the creature at the end is unimpressive. It would've worked better if it was kept more in the shadows or if they just used sounds instead of actually showing it.
                54 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                  Back to School (1986)-10/10

                  Fist of Fury aka The Chinese Connection (1972)-10/10
                  The Way of the Dragon (1972)-9/10



                  The Chinese Zodiac - 7/10

                  I was going to give it a 6, but then the stunts got even better and better, just like his old school stuff. It's just a blast to watch Jackie crush it like that again. Completely ridiculous, but I enjoyed it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                    ^^And Christ Mr. Bill you must not have left your house!
                    I rarely leave my house, I'm an agoraphobic. Most people think I'm joking when I say that online but sadly no

                    Comment


                    • The Thing
                      It's been ages, that I watched it. Admittedly, I really couldn't remember its content at all, so it was about time to gave it a revisit. No further introduction for that needed, timeless sci-fi-horror masterpiece in the veins of the almighty Alien, brewed and mixed up in good 'ol Carpenter style. Man, those were the days when he did quality stuff. It saddens me everytime when watching his newer stuff, which is downright dumb and forgettable.

                      10/10
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

                      Comment


                      • True Romance - 8/10
                        Daimajin - 8/10

                        *Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

                        My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

                        Gold Trader +91

                        Comment




                        • Cracks
                          Mars Attacks
                          Batman
                          Batman 2
                          Pee-wee's Big Adventure


                          I need a life apparently.

                          Comment


                          • A Taste of Blood 3/5
                            Turbulent Skies 3/5
                            Alice in Murderland - watchable
                            Scream of the Banshee
                            "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                            H.P. Lovecraft

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                              The Thing
                              It's been ages, that I watched it. Admittedly, I really couldn't remember its content at all, so it was about time to gave it a revisit. No further introduction for that needed, timeless sci-fi-horror masterpiece in the veins of the almighty Alien, brewed and mixed up in good 'ol Carpenter style. Man, those were the days when he did quality stuff. It saddens me everytime when watching his newer stuff, which is downright dumb and forgettable.

                              10/10


                              One of my all time favorites. And I agree about his recent work.

                              Originally posted by sethdlh View Post
                              True Romance - 8/10



                              V/H/S - 7/10

                              I put it off thinking I was gonna hate it, but it was actually pretty damn enjoyable.

                              Comment


                              • warriors(2012) 7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X