No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Squirm".....This 1976 chiller is pure cheese all the way. But it is a guilty pleasure and one movie I like to watch once in awhile. The cast is all over the place with the performances. The screenplay/dialogue is atrocious in many parts. But the worms are gross and the scenes with them make u feel uneasy and....well......squirmy!! They gross me out. Some good special effects(for the time) are worth a look..especially with "Rogers" worm embedded face. The music is also haunting, especially the song with that little boy singing. The only standout performers in the flick are Don Scardino as "Mick", Jean Sullivan as the mother, and the guy who plays the sheriff.

6/10

Comment

• Bacterium (2006)-7/10
      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

By far the very best of the MI films. The action and espionage seem revved up a few more notches here. Paula Patton is gorgeous, and Simon Pegg does a better Scotty impression in this movie than in anything falsely labeled a "Star Trek" film. Tom Cruise is the man, and the more I watch his movies the more compelled I am to give money to my local sect, and to bow to the immortal raeliens while slobbing the knob of the great Zenu., or whatever...

8/10

Comment

• "The Blob (198 8 )......One of my fave sci-fi thrillers. Some nicely done gore, good and bad special effects(mostly good for the time), and some nice suspenseful moments. Shawnee Smith as "Meg" is so so. Her scary scene performances came off as so over the top and cheesy though. Kevin Dillon was good and Donovan Leitch was pretty solid..but killed off to early. I like the down to earth character of "Fran". Candy Clark is a standout and felt so sorry for her characters demise. Love the theatre and sewer tunnel scenes. This 80's classic remake is pretty damn solid!!

7.5/10

Comment

• Side Effects - 7/10

Comment

• Night Ghoulery

7.5/10

Comment

• had a marathon with some friends last night

Maniac (2013) - 9/10

John Dies at the End - 8/10

Sunshine - 10/10

Noroi: The Curse - 10/10

Prometheus - 10/10 (got to watch it in 3D again)

Comment

• Jack-O (1995)-8/10
                  Delivery (2006)-7/10
                  Last edited by The Geek; 05-30-2013, 10:07 PM.
                  Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

• Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters - 8/10

A fun, wild ride. Classic vibe to it... Jeremy Renner kicks ass.

Comment

• Evil Stalks This House

TV movie starring J Palance.
                      6/10

Comment

• The Screaming Dead (2003)-5/10
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Comment

• Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers - 8/10

Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase - 8/10

On a SD kick lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                            YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

That really is a top film, isn't it? Creepy as hell in places. I'm always surprised at how low its profile is in horror circles but, then again, its probably never had any decent distribution, has it?
                              Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

Comment

• Eye of the Tiger - 9/10

Very entertaining action/revenge flick. I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X