X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens- 8.5/10
    Choke- 8.5/10

Comment

• Silent Hill: Revelation - Wow. What a pile of shit. Actually, that's an insult to shit. It's far below shit's standards. I didn't know they could make movies this bad. Amateur hour from beginning to end, particularily the acting. I can't believe those actors got paid. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Especially the veteran actors. I wasn't expecting much, but this was on a whole new level of awful.

If this movie did anything positive, it made me appreciate the first film a hell of a lot more.

0/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        Silent Hill: Revelation - Wow. What a pile of shit. Actually, that's an insult to shit. It's far below shit's standards. I didn't know they could make movies this bad. Amateur hour from beginning to end, particularily the acting. I can't believe those actors got paid. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Especially the veteran actors. I wasn't expecting much, but this was on a whole new level of awful.

If this movie did anything positive, it made me appreciate the first film a hell of a lot more.

0/10
        From what you posted, it sounds like it should get a -5/10 or something.

I saw the first film awhile back and it was okay. Not awful nor amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klownz View Post
          From what you posted, it sounds like it should get a -5/10 or something.
          It's up there with being one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

Comment

• Jurassic Park
            Decent Blu transfer and my first time viewing it all the way through. I have no idea why it took so long..

Great film, and the animatronics looks beautiful still. Shit like that will always, and forever out shine ANY CGI shit. I wish people would still do it more. Anyway I did enjoy it; even the CGI parts were not as bad as I was expecting. It's sad that they were so close to doing it in stop motion though. That would have been epic.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
              Jurassic Park
              Decent Blu transfer and my first time viewing it all the way through. I have no idea why it took so long..
              Where the hell do you live? Under a fucking rock? Oh wait, yeah, it's Aussie land, nuff said.

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Silent Hill: Revelation - Wow. What a pile of shit. Actually, that's an insult to shit. It's far below shit's standards. I didn't know they could make movies this bad. Amateur hour from beginning to end, particularily the acting. I can't believe those actors got paid. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Especially the veteran actors. I wasn't expecting much, but this was on a whole new level of awful.

0/10
              those hard as a rock/no mercy reviews of yours. I love 'em.
              It was bad, but some CGI shots were neat. Nonetheless, this entry won't surpass the first on any level.
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• "Resident Evil: Extinction"......This 3rd entry in the series is pretty damn good. Not as great as the first two..but still a very entertaining action/thriller. Once again the female cast is top notch. Love Ali Larter as "Claire". She was just as much a lead as Milla Jovovich. Milla was alot better in this one too. The ever smoldering and exotic looking Oded Fehr(Carlos) was a joy to watch and am so happy he returned to the series. Too bad about his character's death though. The lovely Spencer Locke as "KMart" is a great addition to the cast. She is a fine young actress and I enjoyed her performance and character. The special effects are pretty solid and the action scenes were great and thrilling. Loved all of the gore/zombie makeup effects too. The zombiefied crows were kinda cool, but thought that Doctor Isaac mutant was pretty cheesy.

7/10

Comment

• The Aggression Scale 6.5/10

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Jurassic Park
                    I haven't watched this since my childhood so hope to catch it at the cinema with its re-release.

Comment

• Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox

This is based on the graphic novel which signaled the end of the beloved original DC Universe and trumpeted the beginning of The New 52. Barry Allen chases his arch-nemesis, the Reverse Flash, through time into another reality, where Thomas Wayne is Batman, Superman doesn't even exist, and Aquaman and Wonder Woman are battling each other on a global scale. This film reaches epic proportions, and it is easily the darkest, most violent DC Universe film to date...as well as the best by far. Shit was FUCKING AWESOME.

9/10

Comment

Jurassic Park

Great film, and the animatronics looks beautiful still. Shit like that will always, and forever out shine ANY CGI shit. I wish people would still do it more. Anyway I did enjoy it; even the CGI parts were not as bad as I was expecting. It's sad that they were so close to doing it in stop motion though. That would have been epic.
                        Originally posted by Santa View Post
                        Where the hell do you live? Under a fucking rock? Oh wait, yeah, it's Aussie land, nuff said.
                        Snap!

Seriously, I wonder why the CGI in Jurassic is still better than many films today. It boggles the mind.

Quicksilver Highway - 3/5

Salem's Lot (1979) - 3.5/5

Comment

• Superman 4: The Quest for Peace - 1/5

Garbage. Just too silly for words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                            Snap!
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Only God Forgives - 9/10.

Thoughts here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                                Superman 4: The Quest for Peace - 1/5

Garbage. Just too silly for words.
                                Agreed. Horrible sequel.

Yellowbeard - 8/10

Comment

Working...