Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
    Halloween II (1981) - 9/10

    Great sequel. More conventional than the first film, but full of suspense, great kills and a classic horror story. Love it.



    Galaxy of Terror (1981, first viewing, 8/10)


    My review:
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...70#post2726070

    Comment


    • Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post



      Galaxy of Terror (1981, first viewing, 8/10)

      That's prolly the worst cover in horror movie history.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Santa View Post
        That's prolly the best cover in horror movie history.
        Fixed.

        Its got monsters and Blondie McJugs, just like the movie.
        57 Hookers and Counting....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          Halloween II (1981) - 9/10

          Great sequel. More conventional than the first film, but full of suspense, great kills and a classic horror story. Love it..


          I MUCH rather the sequel to the original.
          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

          Comment


          • Originally posted by oxley View Post
            I MUCH rather the sequel to the original.
            You've gone too far.


            Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Santa View Post
              That's prolly the worst cover in horror movie history.


              It's got an awesome pulp mag feel to it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Santa View Post
                That's prolly the worst cover in horror movie history.
                Yeah.....NO.

                There's a million horror posters that are far worse.

                Comment


                • Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1988, first viewing 7/10)


                  My review:
                  http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...19#post2726119

                  Comment


                  • Rewatched Fire Walk With Me (1992)

                    I understand it better with each watch and appreciate that it's not supposed to 100% make sense.

                    10/10

                    Comment


                    • Jack and Jill (2011)

                      No You See Me (2013)

                      The Way Way Back (2013)

                      Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

                      Comment


                      • Faceless (1987)-9/10
                        Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest (1995)-8/10
                        Last edited by The Geek; 10-18-2013, 11:55 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Scream a thon!

                          Scream 9/10

                          Scream 2 8/10

                          Scream 3 6.5/10

                          Tomorrow I will throw in Scream 4

                          Ghoulies 3 5/10
                          <a href=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg target=_blank>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNs0YcCVAAEiEHI.jpg</a>
                          R.I.P.

                          Comment


                          • Beneath the Planet if the Apes

                            Not bad; but not amazing. I don't think it's my favourite sequel to the film.

                            They are all pretty decent really, none quiet match the original, and they kind of cross from inspiring to just fun. But none of them are terrible. The Blu transfer wasn't toooo bad.
                            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              Beneath the Planet if the Apes

                              Not bad; but not amazing. I don't think it's my favourite sequel to the film.

                              They are all pretty decent really, none quiet match the original, and they kind of cross from inspiring to just fun. But none of them are terrible. The Blu transfer wasn't toooo bad.
                              I have the box set and on the right kinda day I could pretty much watch all of them. Even the new one with Franco is pretty good.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                                I have the box set and on the right kinda day I could pretty much watch all of them. Even the new one with Franco is pretty good.
                                I have the DVD box set and recently scored the entire set on BluRay. For $30 brand new. All 7 films.

                                So I'm going through them again. And I agree. The remake is easily the weakest.

                                And Rise is great; I was utterly blown away when I first saw it.
                                A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X