Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
    Halloween II (1981) - 9/10

Great sequel. More conventional than the first film, but full of suspense, great kills and a classic horror story. Love it.

Galaxy of Terror (1981, first viewing, 8/10)

My review:
    http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...70#post2726070

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Flagg View Post

Galaxy of Terror (1981, first viewing, 8/10)

That's prolly the worst cover in horror movie history.
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post
        That's prolly the best cover in horror movie history.
        Fixed.

Its got monsters and Blondie McJugs, just like the movie.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          Halloween II (1981) - 9/10

Great sequel. More conventional than the first film, but full of suspense, great kills and a classic horror story. Love it..

I MUCH rather the sequel to the original.
          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
          Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
          My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
            I MUCH rather the sequel to the original.
            You've gone too far.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

It's got an awesome pulp mag feel to it.

Comment

Yeah.....NO.

There's a million horror posters that are far worse.
                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things (1988, first viewing 7/10)

My review:
                  http://bloody-disgusting.com/legacy/...19#post2726119

Comment

• Rewatched Fire Walk With Me (1992)

I understand it better with each watch and appreciate that it's not supposed to 100% make sense.

10/10

Comment

• Jack and Jill (2011)

No You See Me (2013)

The Way Way Back (2013)

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

Comment

• Faceless (1987)-9/10
                        Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest (1995)-8/10
                        Last edited by The Geek; 10-18-2013, 11:55 PM.
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• Scream a thon!

Scream 9/10

Scream 2 8/10

Scream 3 6.5/10

Tomorrow I will throw in Scream 4

Ghoulies 3 5/10

Comment

• Beneath the Planet if the Apes

Not bad; but not amazing. I don't think it's my favourite sequel to the film.

They are all pretty decent really, none quiet match the original, and they kind of cross from inspiring to just fun. But none of them are terrible. The Blu transfer wasn't toooo bad.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by oxley View Post
                              Beneath the Planet if the Apes

Not bad; but not amazing. I don't think it's my favourite sequel to the film.

They are all pretty decent really, none quiet match the original, and they kind of cross from inspiring to just fun. But none of them are terrible. The Blu transfer wasn't toooo bad.
                              I have the box set and on the right kinda day I could pretty much watch all of them. Even the new one with Franco is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                                I have the box set and on the right kinda day I could pretty much watch all of them. Even the new one with Franco is pretty good.
                                I have the DVD box set and recently scored the entire set on BluRay. For $30 brand new. All 7 films.

So I'm going through them again. And I agree. The remake is easily the weakest.

And Rise is great; I was utterly blown away when I first saw it.

My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X