What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
    Damn straight. As far as horror goes (Has he even done non horror titles?) at least.

And yeah, ok. You laugh Mr "Phantasm looks lame".
    He's done Death Sentence which isn't horror.

FUCKING WATCH DEATH SENTENCE PEOPLE

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
      He's done Death Sentence which isn't horror.

FUCKING WATCH DEATH SENTENCE PEOPLE
      Was that the Kevin Bacon movie?

Hated it.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Was that the Kevin Bacon movie?

Hated it.
        lol

Do you like anything

Comment

lol

Do you like anything
          I like Halloween. Just a little though.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

lol

Do you like anything
            Phantasm, Pumpkinhead.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I like Halloween. Just a little though.
              I guess that's an acceptable movie to like

Comment

• There's also this one little movie....don't know if anyone's ever heard of it though

Comment

• Also acceptable

Comment

Also acceptable
                    I'm so relieved my top horror films have passed through the Se7en approval system. The consequences would have been dire had they not.

Does Dawn of the Dead pass as well? And Night of the Dead? Carnival of Souls?

Please let them pass inspection.

Comment

I'm so relieved my top horror films have passed through the Se7en approval system. The consequences would have been dire had they not.

Does Dawn of the Dead pass as well? And Night of the Dead? Carnival of Souls?

Please let them pass inspection.
                      Dawn and Night pass. The Se7en 2.0 Judging System is a big advocate of those films.

Have not seen Carnival of Souls so I can't approve that one for you just yet.

Comment

Dawn and Night pass. The Se7en 2.0 Judging System is a big advocate of those films.

Have not seen Carnival of Souls so I can't approve that one for you just yet.
                        Oh thank god.

And Carnival of Souls was a major inspiration on Night of the Living Dead. It has a Criterion that I've been trying to get my hands on for quite some time. I have it on a 50 film collection though. So I pop it in whenever I want old black and white greatness.

Comment

There's also this one little movie....don't know if anyone's ever heard of it though
                          You want my tshirt.
                          A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Oh thank god.

And Carnival of Souls was a major inspiration on Night of the Living Dead. It has a Criterion that I've been trying to get my hands on for quite some time. I have it on a 50 film collection though. So I pop it in whenever I want old black and white greatness.

I've been meaning to watch it for a long time. Would have bought the Criterion during the last sale if there was a Blu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
                              You want my tshirt.
                              Fuck off. Had it been a medium you wouldn't have that shirt anymore. Be glad you like wearing baggy shit.

Comment

Fuck off. Had it been a medium you wouldn't have that shirt anymore. Be glad you like wearing baggy shit.

For a split second I thought you took my Metallica shirt. Much like you tried to steal my copy of Henry AFTER I bought you one. You're a terrible person.

I was like "That fucking cunt!"

Then I found it and there was much rejoicing.

Comment

Working...
                                X