X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freddy_Lives View Post
    Right on that chief.

Enjoy living in a dump on chump change.
    Why are you not dead yet? Does your girl not allow you to handle knives too?

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
      Why are you not dead yet? Does your girl not allow you to handle knives too?
      I own oodles of guns.

Come over and check them out while she bakes cookies.

Comment

Right on that chief.

Enjoy living in a dump on chump change.
        Also, hey asshat I got a payraise. I don't make chump change anymore. It's now more like Twat change.

Movin' on up babeh.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Also, hey asshat I got a payraise. I don't make chump change anymore. It's now more like Twat change.

Movin' on up babeh.
          What's Twat Change these day's? 10 dollars an hour

Wanna see my tax return? Oh wait I don't get one of those.

Comment

I own oodles of guns.

Come over and check them out while she bakes cookies.
            Oh so you want me to do the job myself AND have my way with your woman while she's making me cookies? Well, thanks but I'd sooner just make it a double homicide and just take the cookies to go.

Comment

What's Twat Change these day's? 10 dollars an hour

Wanna see my tax return? Oh wait I don't get one of those.
              Not enough to support your own mortgage apparently.

Let me guess? You're dick's bigger than everyone else's here too?

Comment

Not enough to support your own mortgage apparently.

Let me guess? You're dick's bigger than everyone else's here too?
                I don't need her to help she lives here so she contributes

My penis is of average length and girth.

Comment

I don't need her to help she lives here so she contributes

My penis is of average length and girth.
                  I know the sound of the crack a pussy whip makes, and you've got more scars than Kunta Kente.

Comment

I know the sound of the crack a pussy whip makes, and you've got more scars than Kunta Kente.

Comment

Close, but I'm the forever alone guy after the acceptance stage but only after using level skip on the grief and denial bits.

You on the other hand
                      *THWAP* YO NAME IS TOBEY!

Now I know why you own so many guns...

Comment

Close, but I'm the forever alone guy after the acceptance stage but only after using level skip on the grief and denial bits.

You on the other hand
                        *THWAP* YO NAME IS TOBEY!

Now I know why you own so many guns...

Comment

• Guys, if you're not going to talk about movies, then move the conversation to pm's.
                          57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Don't you have "The Notebook" to watch before your home gets foreclosed?

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                            Guys, if you're not going to talk about movies, then move the conversation to pm's.
                            Aw. We was just playin' is all.

*kicks dirt, walks away*

Comment

• Freddy with the ether

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Don't you have "The Notebook" to watch before your home gets foreclosed?

Aw. We was just playin' is all.

*kicks dirt, walks away*
                                I like my Rom-Com's.

No worries about foreclosure though.

The Notebook is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X