What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
    It's painfully clear that you're using your own low sex drive and inability to connect with others on an emotional level to fuel your own delusions about what relationships can be.
    Is that your definition of "standards"? It's a mightily skewed one if so.

But no, you're right, I don't try to fuck anything that will glance in my direction if that's what you mean. I'm not that insecure about my own self worth.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
      What the fuck? Are you serious dude?
      I did alot of drugs, got in alot of fights & got laid alot. I was also a film nerd but I was a wild youth that sowed my wild oats. I feel lucky that my formative years took place just before the internet became a part of everyday life.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
        My wife was my bank teller for 3 years before I asked her out. I never thought I'd rather hang out with any woman instead of my friends before I met her & our tastes are drastically different when it comes to film & music. (though she does like comic book films)

It's not the end all be all.
        Yeah and we went through this, it's called being "pussy whipped" to the point that you may as well put a gun to your head and have a trigger finger spasm until your brain functions cease.

You might be getting some poon on a frequent level, but I sure as fuck don't have to go through 50 Shades of Grey to do it. Have fun with that sad existence if it's your cup of tea though.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

I did alot of drugs, got in alot of fights & got laid alot. I was also a film nerd but I was a wild youth that sowed my wild oats. I feel lucky that my formative years took place just before the internet became a part of everyday life.
          No dipshit, I mean are you seriously trying to tout a drug addled youth as an affirmation of your bad-dude-bro status? I mean Hey-Zues Fucking Christo man, reading that was cringe-worthy.

Comment

Yeah and we went through this, it's called being "pussy whipped" to the point that you may as well put a gun to your head and have a trigger finger spasm until your brain functions cease.

You might be getting some poon on a frequent level,
            That's where your immaturity comes into play. You think that my stance is that I get regular sex so I win. That's not even close to where I'm coming from. I guess that whole Devonia thing didn't pan out that you were so psyched about huh? Sucks.... But there are more Devonias out there bra. Or not; you could always watch "Camp Crystal Lake Memories" by yourself as an 80 year old man in an apartment above a deli. Or:

[YOUTUBE]zz3PhWFhA3I[/YOUTUBE]

but I sure as fuck don't have to go through 50 Shades of Grey to do it. Have fun with that sad existence if it's your cup of tea though.
            Sad existence? Weren't you the one all giddy like a school girl to go on one of those real flying ships like they have in the movies for the first time recently?

Log off your computer; live life. That's compassionate advice right there.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
            Jurassic World - 7/10
            Speed - 8.5/10
            John Wick - 9.5/10
            Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

No dipshit, I mean are you seriously trying to tout a drug addled youth as an affirmation of your bad-dude-bro status? I mean Hey-Zues Fucking Christo man, reading that was cringe-worthy.
              My point is why are you reading any of this at all?

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post

DVDs

Recent Flicks
              Jurassic World - 7/10
              Speed - 8.5/10
              John Wick - 9.5/10
              Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

I don't try to fuck anything that will glance in my direction if that's what you mean. I'm not that insecure about my own self worth.
                Ha. Translation for those struggling to comprehend Obey.

Enjoying sex and wanting to get laid = insecure

Taking your girl to a bad movie = pussy whipped

Relationships = should only exist with someone who loves the same things you do.

So you've never had a serious relationship and don't have sex. We get it. No need to keep digging.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Relationships = should only exist with someone who loves the same things you do.

So you've never had a serious relationship and don't have sex. We get it. No need to keep digging.
                  But his movies are like his life Good that you get it though man. Alot earlier than i did.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                  Jurassic World - 7/10
                  Speed - 8.5/10
                  John Wick - 9.5/10
                  Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

But his movies are like his life Good that you get it though man. Alot earlier than i did.
                    Film is what I'm most passionate about too, which is why his excuse seems like such bullshit to me. No reason you can't balance both!

Maybe once Obey grows out of his edgy phase he'll get it.

Comment

That's where your immaturity comes into play. You think that my stance is that I get regular sex so I win. That's not even close to where I'm coming from. I guess that whole Devonia thing didn't pan out that you were so psyched about huh? Sucks.... But there are more Devonias out there bra. Or not; you could always watch "Camp Crystal Lake Memories" by yourself as an 80 year old man in an apartment above a deli. Or:

[YOUTUBE]zz3PhWFhA3I[/YOUTUBE]

Sad existence? Weren't you the one all giddy like a school girl to go on one of those real flying ships like they have in the movies for the first time recently?

Fuck me running, if it makes you feel at least somewhat superior in the slightest, you ARE the undisputed king in playing out tired attempts at a half-witted insult over and over again until you've beat it into the public subconsciousness of a city the size of fucking New York.

Using the same "oh my" guy emote twice in a row? Check

Bringing up Devonia (I'm assuming I'm being confused with Santa here) twice? Check

Using the same "kill yourself video" twice? Check

You know if I were a bettin' man I'd say someone's out of ideas and has to resort to something they once had a faint smokey puff of an idea of once, so as to have something resembling argumentative ammunition to blindly fire at his what he undoubtably considers his "Arch Nemesis of the Internetz"....tsk tsk.

But to the point, my giddyness back in August was not related to that of getting on a "fly-car" as your limited vocabulary akin to that of a braindead head of cabbage would label it, but that I was going to meet a fucking legend. One of the best day of my life too. But even more to the point than when I initially used that statement, what I want to know is just HOW IN THE HOLY FUCK do you remember statements I made that fucking long ago? Either you've frivolously done some hardcore research on me, or I made an impact that has you more smitten with me than a walking vagina with a "50 Shades of Stripped Dignity" special edition blu ray.

So I can only imagine I'm the Zodiac Killer to your Mark Ruffallo (yes I know that was a real case, but fuck if I remember the real dude's name) or you just want my cockles with a passionate fury that rivals the force of a thousand white star supernovas.

Fuck I screwed up at not insulting you....

Comment

Fuck me running, if it makes you feel at least somewhat superior in the slightest, you ARE the undisputed king in playing out tired attempts at a half-witted insult over and over again until you've beat it into the public subconsciousness of a city the size of fucking New York.

Bringing up Devonia (I'm assuming I'm being confused with Santa here) twice? Check

You know if I were a bettin' man I'd say someone's out of ideas and has to resort to something they once had a faint smokey puff of an idea of once, so as to have something resembling argumentative ammunition to blindly fire at his what he undoubtably considers his "Arch Nemesis of the Internetz"....tsk tsk.

But to the point, my giddyness back in August was not related to that of getting on a "fly-car" as your limited vocabulary akin to that of a braindead head of cabbage would label it, but that I was going to meet a fucking legend. One of the best day of my life too. But even more to the point than when I initially used that statement, what I want to know is just HOW IN THE HOLY FUCK do you remember statements I made that fucking long ago? Either you've frivolously done some hardcore research on me, or I made an impact that has you more smitten with me than a walking vagina with a "50 Shades of Stripped Dignity" special edition blu ray.

So I can only imagine I'm the Zodiac Killer to your Mark Ruffallo (yes I know that was a real case, but fuck if I remember the real dude's name) or you just want my cockles with a passionate fury that rivals the force of a thousand white star supernovas.

Fuck I screwed up at not insulting you....
                        ^^That's when you know rebuttals is fucking him up

Comment

My point is why are you reading any of this at all?
                          And now you've quoted yourself. The douchebag circle of life is now complete. You have achieved oneness with yourself.

Originally posted by Se7en View Post

You're getting there queef-bubbles. You're gettin' there.

Comment

Shit that formatting was horrible when I looked at it afterwards, but no, this is how you know I'm binge watching zero punctuation and should probably devote my time to something else.

I do need to take it easy on my "enter" key though. Hory sheet.

Comment

Yeah; I didn't read any of that My overriding point is two-fold. One; why are you taking so much time to converse with me at all on here? It's a time-burglar for all of us but considering your age demographic it's a way more egregious & glaring waste of time. The other facet was about having a narrow-minded, nerd centric outlook on life that dictated your limited time on this planet. Believe it or not through whatever insults I threw out there I was trying to give legitimate advice. But at this point I could give a fuck. Congrats at sucking at life I guess

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                              Jurassic World - 7/10
                              Speed - 8.5/10
                              John Wick - 9.5/10
                              Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

I need to go to bed. This shit is work at this point He's keeping it realz for da mooveees though.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                                Jurassic World - 7/10
                                Speed - 8.5/10
                                John Wick - 9.5/10
                                Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X