What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ObeySleepConform View Post
    and should probably devote my time to something else.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
    Jurassic World - 7/10
    Speed - 8.5/10
    John Wick - 9.5/10
    The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
    Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Sheeeeeeeit

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
      Yeah; I didn't read any of that My overriding point is two-fold. One; why are you taking so much time to converse with me at all on here?
      I'm multitasking and six straight hours of Yahtzee videos are starting to drive me slightly insane if you HAVE to have any kind of explanation as to why. What's your excuse?

Can't

Stop

Won't

Stop

Get it Get it

It's a time-burglar for all of us but considering your age demographic it's a way more egregious & glaring waste of time. The other facet was about having a narrow-minded, nerd centric outlook on life that dictated your limited time on this planet. Believe it or not through whatever insults I threw out there I was trying to give legitimate advice. But at this point I could give a fuck. Congrats at sucking at life I guess
      Says the sorry excuse of a man who got forced to sit through 50 Shades of Grey? Shirley you fucking jest.
      Last edited by ObeySleepConform; 02-16-2015, 01:23 AM.

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
        Slow your roll there Chef Boyardee, "Devote my time to something else" as in Devote my time to some other waste of time, like video games....or completing that watch through of The Battery....or trying to get fucking Adobe Premiere to work on my computer correctly.

What did you think I meant productive things? Are you fucking insane?

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

Says the sorry excuse of a man who got forced to sit through 50 Shades of Grey? Shirley you fucking jest.
          You're so intertwined in your own sucktitude that you don't even realize you're confusing me with Freddy. Never have seen said film. Listen to Rustin.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
          Jurassic World - 7/10
          Speed - 8.5/10
          John Wick - 9.5/10
          Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

You're so intertwined in your own sucktitude that you don't even realize you're confusing me with Freddy. Never have seen said film. Listen to Rustin.
            Oh shit, guess you're right. My bad. You saw....some other sucky chick movie with your squeeze? Oh yeah, you're right my mistake that's not nearly as bad.

Wait, weren't you going to bed...?

Comment

Oh shit, guess you're right. My bad. You saw....some other sucky chick movie with your squeeze? Oh yeah, you're right my mistake that's not nearly as bad.

Forgive me, you two are starting to blur.
              Your whole life up to this point is one dull blur. But you keep on keeping it realz with da mooveees yo. 4 Life!

DVDs

Recent Flicks
              Jurassic World - 7/10
              Speed - 8.5/10
              John Wick - 9.5/10
              Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

Your whole life up to this point is one dull blur. But you keep on keeping it realz with da mooveees yo. 4 Life!
                Wait, didn't you just admit to being a two bit crackhead just a second ago?

Oh, and you know that thing about "Ye who fights monsters"? Well, think about this for a moment. More than a few posts ago you were going to bed.....yet here you are, still on here replying to me incessantly to inform me repeatedly of just how slanted you think my "life to knob-gobblery" ratio is.

Go to fucking bed like you said you were like 10 posts ago you goddamn shnook It ain't worth losing sleep over, for real.
                Last edited by ObeySleepConform; 02-16-2015, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• "House On The Edge Of The Park"......This sleazy, mediocre, and sexually intense thriller is pure cheese all the way. But it is still a movie that is shocking to watch and you cant help but keep watching. Directed by the infamous Ruggero Deodato and starring David Hess and Giovanni Lombardo Radice. Rape, slashing, brutal violence, intense hardcore scenes, and a satisfying showdown all make up the movie. Not the greatest Italian shocker to come out in the early 80's, but it is still worth a watch.

5/10

Comment

• "Final Exam"......A tame but fun early 80's slasher. Most of the murders take place off camera, but the ones that are shown are good to watch. Cast standouts are "final girl" Cecile Bagdadi and the intelligent geek played by Joel Rice. Despite a cool setting for the film, it lacks a bit in the suspense department and the final showdown between killer and final girl is a bit bland. With a little more finesse this movie could have been a better standout!!

5/10

Comment

• Lake Placid 8/10

Just like Jaws, they should of stop after the first one.

Comment

• Don't Blink - 6/10

Surprisingly commendable acting and a mysterious premise (although sorely lacking on atmosphere) made this an interesting watch. It's hard to say if some of the ambiguity of this film was intentional or not but I think it worked for the most part. Similar to Vanishing on 7th Street only much better acting and I think a bit more sly and entertaining (although not as dark). This is probably one most people would hate because of how little it tries to explain but sometimes mystery works to a film's benefits. Not a great movie but one I enjoyed.

Phantasm - 10/10

"No warning shots. Warning shots are bullshit."

This holds up every single time. One of the most unique horror movies ever and one that fully dedicates itself to its premise and doesn't hold back.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          Phantasm - 10/10

"No warning shots. Warning shots are bullshit."

This holds up every single time. One of the most unique horror movies ever and one that fully dedicates itself to its premise and doesn't hold back.
                          I'm watching the Phantasm movies at the moment as I haven't seen the sequels before and it had been ages since I watched the original. Watched parts 1 and 2 last night and about to watch part 3 and maybe 4 tonight. Will post my thoughts once I've seen them all.

Completely agree with you about the original though

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyNailFromHell View Post
                            Lake Placid 8/10

Just like Jaws, they should of stop after the first one.
                            Jaws 2 is pretty good though.

Lake Placid they definitely should have

Comment

• My Bloody Valentine - 5/5 Original, extended version.
                              Age of Ice - 3/5 Decent enough disaster movie. And for once, the Americans aren't the smartest ones.

Dark Ride - 3/5
                              Demon Knight 5/5 Love this one.
                              "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                              H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by ladynos View Post
                                Demon Knight 5/5 Love this one.
                                Fucking love Demon Knight. Best 90s horror film of all time /kanyewest

Comment

Working...
                                X