• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
    Tony is like Henry Portrait of a serial Killer, a pretty grim watch. Enjoy

Sounds good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoOMST1CK View Post
      I've wanted to watch Tony for a while now, never bothered to track it down though. That's the one that's based on the murders by Dennis Nilsen right?
      Yeah, it's loosely based on it. I would say it's more of it's own movie though. It's well worth watching but isn't exactly an enjoyable experience

Comment

• Vegas Vacation

Comment

• Seventh Son - 7/10 Dumb fun and entertaining, I dug this quite a bit.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose - 6/10 Not bad, but definitely not one of my favorites of Derrickson's movies.

Comment

• Breathless, 2008. 8/10

I have this love/hate relationship with Korean cinema. They make me feel all types of emotions and shit. Fuck. Excellent film.

Comment

• Upside Down - 2/10

Trash. A few dazzling visuals and creative core concept are almost entirely obliterated by horrid acting, incompetent and incomplete story telling and a nearly complete abandonment of the physics that are so important to this movies story. Awful.

Comment

• Gravity 8/10 - I liked it, some scenes were pretty suspensful, but it probably would have been a little more exciting if they had used just a few more characters in the film altogether.
                Razorghosts 2015 AGD

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
                2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
                3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
                4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
                6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
                7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
                8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
                10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  Upside Down - 2/10

Trash. A few dazzling visuals and creative core concept are almost entirely obliterated by horrid acting, incompetent and incomplete story telling and a nearly complete abandonment of the physics that are so important to this movies story. Awful.
                  I actually really enjoyed Upside Down. And I absolutely hate Kirsten Dunst. Hate her! Hate everything about her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                    I actually really enjoyed Upside Down. And I absolutely hate Kirsten Dunst. Hate her! Hate everything about her.
                    Fucking hated it. Amazing visuals couldnt save how idiotic the movie treated its own premise (I can suspend disbelief but not as much as this one made me do... Literally none of the physics make any sense at least in how they're portraysd). When a movie's entire concept is betrayed by such incompence in execution I can't get on board. None of it made any sense but at least it had pretty colors I guesss. And dear god the acting and dialogue was absolutely horrible. No chemistry between any characters, hilariously melodramatic narration and about as boring as possible. One of the worst movies I've seen in a while. I will spend no more time thinking about it or talking about it and attempt to pretend I spend an hour and forty five minutes doing something else.

The Robe - 6/10

Classic biblical epic... A stunning production and fairly entertaining but way heavy handed and dated.

Comment

• What We Do In The Shadows - 3.5/5

A mockumentary on all things Vampire, centred around a group of undead friends who share a house in Wellington, New Zealand. There's a ton of references to all of the vampire flicks we know and love, the special effects are very decent considering it's low budget and there is a surprising amount of blood for a movie which is essentially a comedy. There's a lot to love about this one and horror fans will definitely get a good kick out of this. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                        Breathless, 2008. 8/10

I have this love/hate relationship with Korean cinema. They make me feel all types of emotions and shit. Fuck. Excellent film.
                        I love Korean films. I remember really liking Breathless too. There wasn't a lot of story, but the great characters made it so involving.
                        ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                          Breathless, 2008. 8/10

Love/hate? What's to hate about Korean cinema? I have a simple love/love relationship with Korean films.

AG DRAFT 2015

1. Requiem for a Dream (2000) - D. Aronofsky
                          2. Birdman (2014) - A. González Iñárritu
                          3. Dazed and Confused (1993) - R. Linklater
                          4. There Will Be Blood (2007) - P. T. Anderson
                          5. Thirst (2009) - C. Park
                          6. Dead Man's Shoes (2004) - S. Meadows
                          7. Pusher (1996) - N. Winding Refn
                          8. Gomorrah (2008 ) - M. Garrone
                          9. The Way of the Gun (2000) - C. McQuarrie
                          10. Sexy Beast (2000) - J. Glazer

Comment

• Originally posted by BoOMST1CK View Post
                            Love/hate? What's to hate about Korean cinema? I have a simple love/love relationship with Korean films.

I mean't..I love them.

I watch gore films. I can watch sick as fuck cinema but..

give me a great Korean film and I feel all sorts of emotions. I'm suppose to be tuff. : ) The ending of Breathless was superb...not a tear was to be seen. ; )

Comment

• Thinner - 5/10

Comment

• 12 Angry Men (1957) - 10/10
                                The Taking of Deborah Logan (2014) - 3.5/10

Comment

Working...
                                X