Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
    Nah we watched a different one.
    That's great man. The one I watched was kind of below average.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      *bites tongue*

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Chairman of the Board (199-8/10

The Marine 4: Moving Target (2015)-8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
          Must have been the version I watched as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
            You don't have to remember the details of a joke to remember that you found it funny.
            Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
            Hawkeye talking to himself about killing Quicksilver,
            Originally posted by Se7en View Post
            But Hawkeye killing Quicksilver?What?

When he was actually talking to himself, yeah that was funny

You're an extremely stupid person.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
            Jurassic World - 7/10
            Speed - 8.5/10
            John Wick - 9.5/10
            The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
            Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
              You're an extremely stupid person.

We all have lapses k

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 - My kid made me take him. He liked the scene in the trailer when Blart punches the old lady in the gut so he had to see it. I would have like this film a bunch more if it was nothing but Paul Blart punching lots and lots of old ladies in the gut but unfortunately this happens only once.

But alas, it's nothing but Kevin James flopping around like a jackass with lots of self deprecating humor. 3/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post

Sorry to break the news to you, but sequel in the works. 'splaining it will only weaken the storyline, I fear. May not bother watching any sequels.
                  Yeah...I think Se7en mentioned this as well. That's too bad. Is the original director on board? His name escapes me...

And I agree, explaining things won't make it any better, unless you're stupid or just a "casual movie watcher." It's good when a film makes you think I say. I think the movie explained just enough to keep it mysterious, yet engaging at the same time. It had a wonderful balance to it. While watching it, my mind was racing with all the possibilities of what IT could be and how IT worked.

I really love films like this. It's been said countless times I'm sure but I love how it didn't rely on gore and jump scares, but rather suspense and tension. I hope it inspires more film makers to "follow" in it's footsteps..

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                    Yeah...I think Se7en mentioned this as well. That's too bad. Is the original director on board? His name escapes me...

And I agree, explaining things won't make it any better, unless you're stupid or just a "casual movie watcher." It's good when a film makes you think I say. I think the movie explained just enough to keep it mysterious, yet engaging at the same time. It had a wonderful balance to it. While watching it, my mind was racing with all the possibilities of what IT could be and how IT worked.

I really love films like this. It's been said countless times I'm sure but I love how it didn't rely on gore and jump scares, but rather suspense and tension. I hope it inspires more film makers to "follow" in it's footsteps..
                    The only saving grace might be the writer/director David Robert Mitchell will be making it. Although, considering he purposely made the first one ambiguous, explaining things will only be figured out as he writes the sequel. He didn't have a series game plan when he made the first.

Comment

• The Slayer, 1982. 8/10

Comment

• Vertigo

I love the mysterious, dreamlike atmosphere. Very very good.

9/10
                        ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• The Golden Dream 2013 (8/10) - Mexican road movie about Guatemalan immigrants trying to get into the US. Rather than being overly political it realistically portrays the journey of 3 young kids showing you the highs, lows and some downright sickening moments. Eye opening and worth a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post
                            The only saving grace might be the writer/director David Robert Mitchell will be making it. Although, considering he purposely made the first one ambiguous, explaining things will only be figured out as he writes the sequel. He didn't have a series game plan when he made the first.
                            Today I was pondering how a sequel could be made and not suck. I didn't come up with anything wonderful, but that's probably why I watch movies and don't make them

I did have a few thoughts though:

[SPOILER]-What if, the person being followed were blind?

-And can animals see/smell/sense the "follower?"

-The blind person could have a seeing eye dog.

-If a pregnant woman was being "followed" and conception was made when the "exchange" happened....would the "follower" continue to follow the woman, or the child after being born?

-And what if the woman died during child birth? Would the "follower" go back to the father? Or, as stated before, follow the baby?
                            [/SPOILER]
                            Anyone have any ideas like this?

Comment

• Scream
                              Employee Of The Month

Comment

• Originally posted by CanyonBehindHer View Post
                                Scream
                                Employee Of The Month
                                I respect you. You don't care about opinions. You're all "This is what I watched. That's it. What? You wanna know what I think about it? Ehh, go fuck yourself."

Mad respect, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X