The Mirror - 4/10

Mommy - 8/10

Comment

• Fury Road 9/10

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Alpha and Omega

Mickey's Tavern Forum
        A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
        http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          Mommy - 8/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• The Firm (1993, Sydney Pollack) - 7/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Lost River (2015) - 4/10

Comment

• Fury Road - 5/5

Comment

• Big Shots - 7/10
                  Mr. Mom - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post

Can't say I love this movie either but it very slowly grows on you as the fun is in the detail. There's lots of running gags like the food brands etc. that I didn't even notice on first viewing.
                    Wait just a doggone minute. You mean to tell me a couple of you buzzkill boners don't think Repo Man remains the greatest thing since sliced bread? For shame.

Oh yeah, the generic brands weren't just a gag either. I mean I wouldn't believe it myself except for the fact that my psychotic one-armed pill popping uncle used to drink and smoke the shit out of generic beer and cigarettes back then. Plus he used to let me stay up and watch the worst garbage on the local late night spook show. I still wish I knew what this one medieval-set schlockfest was with hunchbacks and guillotines. I'm pretty sure it had to be some kind of Andy Milligan garbage. Whatever it was damn fine entertainment for a four-year old.

Comment

• Hellraiser
                      jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

• I am watching - at this very moment - The Greatest Film Ever Made. How is it possible that THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY gets better and better every time I watch it....?! And I've been watching this film over and over and over again for well over THIRTY years! Every single frame of this film is perfect. Every line of dialogue is perfect. Every little note of Ennio's score is PERFECT!

For me, there is every other film that has been made or that will be made and then there is this Masterpiece that was just waiting for me to be born that I may become it's Greatest Fan! R.I.P. Sergio, Lee & Eli and Thank You!

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

Comment

• Fort Apache, The Bronx 1981 (7/10) - Newman in the colorful Bronx holds your attention + Pam Grier is always a pleasure. Unfortunately rampant cliches cheapen the movie when it should have focused on realism. Dead end sub plots also make it overlong but it's a decent watch for the location and era.

Comment

• Godzilla vs King Ghidorah - 3.5/5
                            Last edited by mR_BuNgLe; 05-15-2015, 07:09 PM.
                            LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                              Fury Road 9/10
                              Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                              Fury Road - 5/5
                              These ratings make me happy. I plan to see it tomorrow morning. Cannot wait!

Debug - Ugh. - 3.5/10

Comment

• "Dolls"....A fun, creepy, and campy little horror film from 1986. Special effects are good and the cast is actually fairly strong. The death scenes are cool and the setting of the movie builds up some nice spooky atmosphere!! Loved the toy soldier scene where the little fuckers shot the shit out of that one hitchhiker!! LOL!!

7/10

Comment

Working...
                                X