• Jurassic World - 3.5/5

Full review in the JW thread.

Comment

• Horror Hotel. 1960. 7/10

Horror Express, 1972. 9/10

Comment

• Jurassic World 6/10

Pretty standard fanfare popcorn flick.

If you're going to go absurd with Dinosaurs this is the flick for you.

Comment

• The Man With the Golden Gun - One of the cheesier Bonds but made all the better by Christopher Lee.

7/10

Jurassic World - THE PARK IS OPEN

8.5/10

Comment

• The Stranger, 2014. 6/10

Comment

• "The Mummy Returns (2001)".....I love these movies. Lots of action, fun, and entertaining moments. Brendan Fraser, Rachel Weisz, Arnold Vosloo, Patricia Velasquez, John Hannah, and the stunningly gorgeous Oded Fehr all return for this sequel and all deliver fun, campy, and strong performances. However there were a few humorous moments that were a little too dumb, cheesy, and unnecessary and kinda took away from a few scenes. The special effects are solid for the most part, but the computer generated Scorpion King looked weak and out of some XBOX game. I also love the fighting scenes between the women and the "in a past life" storyline involving "Evelyn/Nefertiri" and "Meela/Anucksanamun" !! Direction by Stephen Sommers is top notch once again too. Thrills, chills, action, and drama all highlight the movie!! Damn fine entertainment!!

8.5/10

Comment

• "The Mummy 3"....."Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor" fails compared to the first two entries. The first few minutes of the movie start out strong, but it soon goes all over the place from there. The story seems like a jumbled up mess of ideas that are poorly executed at times. The dialog in this movie is so horrible at times that it makes you roll your eyes. The acting is nothing to write home about either, but most of the time it wasn't even really the fault of the actors. Some of the lines that they had to deliver were so bad that it wouldn't matter how they were pulled off. The absence of Rachel Weisz and Oded Fehr hurt the movie as well. Maria Bello as the new "Evie" did well during action scenes but when it came to anything else she fell flat and didnt have good chemistry with Brendan. John Hannah(Jonathan) is over the top in his scenes and his character is becoming a joke. Luke Ford as the grown up "Alex" is pretty good. Didnt mind him at all. The special effects in this movie are good but they are not enough to carry the film. The final battle is kinda cheesy. It was undead soldiers vs undead soldiers so neither side needs to worry about being killed off. On an end note...it was also great to see the wonderful Michelle Yeoh(shame they killed off her character..but at least it makes u care about her) in another action/adventure/martial arts film. Its not a complete fail, but it is the weakest entry in the series!

5/10

Comment

• Horror Express 10/10

The Devil Rides Out 10/10

My two favourite Christopher Lee films... And more to come!
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
                        Horror Express 10/10

The Devil Rides Out 10/10

My two favourite Christopher Lee films... And more to come!
                        One of my favorites of his as well. One of the few that he plays a hero.

World War Z 8/10

Comment

• He plays a hero in both those films, oddly enough.
                          "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                          My little idiot..

Comment

• Dracula: Prince of Darkness

I enjoyed this viewing a lot more than my first. Still I think the film suffers rather strongly from no dialogue on behalf of the Count. It's exceptionally strong in all other aspects though. 8/10

My little idiot..

Comment

• Battle: Los Angeles - 6.5/10 (pure dumb fun)

Batman Begins - 8.5/10

Autopsy - 8/10 (amazing practical effects and fun movie in general)

Cannibal Ferox - 9/10 (a little slow in the middle but pays off huge... amazing Grindhouse Releasing blu-ray)
                              Last edited by The Revelator; 06-13-2015, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

Cannibal Ferox - 9/10 (a little slow in the middle but pays off huge... amazing Grindhouse Releasing blu-ray)
                                Was it your fist viewing?
                                Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X