What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sadist, 2015. 2/10

I can't even find screenshots for this pos. Don't lure me in with escaped mental patients and practical FX and then wrap all that up in garbage filmmaking. Tom Savini stars and was a giggling idiot.

Comment

• The Terminator (1984) - 9/10

KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park (1978 ) - 6/10

The Slayer (1982) - 8/10

Comment

• Never Let Me Go - 7/10
        Ski School - 7/10

Comment

• Charlie's Farm (2014)

We Are Still Here (2015)

Der Samurai (2014)

Comment

• The Man Who Wasn't There (2001, Joel Coen & Ethan Coen) - 8.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - 8/10

Atlantis: Milo's Return (2003) - 7/10

Comment

• The Godfather Part II - 5/5 - This is one of the few true 5/5's. Other 5/5's succeed at what they set out to achieve, but this one is on another level.

Phantasm - 4/5 - So inventive and imaginative. An inspiration to low budget horror writer/directors everywhere.

Letterbox'd - Horror Etc - The Hysteria Continues - Film Junk - GGTMC

Comment

• Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
                  The Godfather Part II - 5/5 - This is one of the few true 5/5's. Other 5/5's succeed at what they set out to achieve, but this one is on another level.
                  whew

The Cove (2009, Louie Psihoyos) - 9/10

Comment

• Ted 2 - 7/10

Decent movie. Amazing poster!

Comment

• Knock Knock 2015 (7.5/10) - Eli Roth delivers a wacky and tormenting home invasion/torture movie that's absent in gore but tightly wound. Keanu's acting is comically bad but kinda works with the playful tone of the film that's spearheaded by the crazy bitches. Prodding the audience in all the right ways this is Roth's best output of the last couple of years.
                      Last edited by Midnight-Kroovy; 07-01-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

Ted 2 - 7/10

Decent movie. Amazing poster!

Is that an actual poster? So awesome.
                        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                        My little idiot..

Comment

• Jupiter Ascending - 7/10

Comment

• Polytechnique (2009, Denis Villeneuve) - 9/10

Comment

• Snowpiercer. First time. Completely understand the hype. Is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post

Is that an actual poster? So awesome.

I'm not sure if it's an "official" poster or not. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was though.

EDIT: I was curious so I did a bit of looking and found this: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/ted-2-g...gordon-poster/
                                It doesn't say much but I assume that it is a real poster and not just fanart.

Comment

Working...
                                X