What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

It's probably a good thing this film was never made. I just can't see Nic Cage as Superman...at all.
    I kind of wish it was made. Nic Cage aside (indeed a poor choice) the movie would've been a visual treat. Some of the production art was amazing.

Comment

• Melancholie Der Engel 8/10

Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Torture/snuff disguised as high art. Hilarious.
      sigpic

Comment

• The Pact 2 6/10

Major disappointment. I've been a longtime champion of the first film; this sucks in comparison. A few decent scares.
        sigpic

Comment

• Frankenhooker - 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by retinalworm View Post
            The Pact 2 6/10

Major disappointment. I've been a longtime champion of the first film; this sucks in comparison. A few decent scares.
            I wouldn't give it that high a rating. It didn't even feel like a sequel, more like somebody had a bad horror movie script that was reworked so they could release it as a sequel to a film that got good reviews.

Comment

Frankenhooker - 9/10
              I need to get the blu of this.

Comment

• Thunderheart - 9/10

Comment

• Barfly - 4/5

LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

Comment

• Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (2015)-7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post

I need to get the blu of this.

I just got mine in the mail today, along with some others from Arrow. It was on sale when I got it but that sale has ended.

Joe Dirt 2 - 5/10

It was fun to watch this, but it just wasn't that funny. Most of the jokes were just rehashes from the first film, similar to Dumb & Dumber To. Still, it is kinda cool that it did get made and it was free on Crackle, so it ain't all bad.

Comment

Joe Dirt 2 - 5/10

It was fun to watch this, but it just wasn't that funny. Most of the jokes were just rehashes from the first film, similar to Dumb & Dumber To. Still, it is kinda cool that it did get made and it was free on Crackle, so it ain't all bad.
                        I liked it more than you but it is a hard one to recommend. I thought it had some funny moments but also some pretty eh moments too. It was also too long for its own good.

Comment

• Ant-Man

Mickey's Tavern Forum
                          A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
                          http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Ant Man - 4/5

Loved it. This movie is so much fun. It's hilarious, the cast is great as is the special effects. Just a really good lighthearted and action packed time at the cinema. Marvel have done it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post

I liked it more than you but it is a hard one to recommend. I thought it had some funny moments but also some pretty eh moments too. It was also too long for its own good.
                              And what was with that script? It was just too "out there" for it's own good. The story was just all over the place. It's like the first Joe Dirt film had sex with Back to the Future and Inception and this was the result lol.

Comment

• Glad to hear! Hopefully checking it out on the weekend.
                                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                                Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                                My little idiot..

Comment

Working...
                                X