Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k2: siren of the himalayas - 8/10

audition - 8.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Warrior- I enjoyed this a lot more than The Fighter. Yes, it might be a little contrived and crowd-pleasing but I thought the whole film was so well done. I loved the acting and all the family drama made it all a really gripping watch. The final fight scenes might be a little self-indulgent and overlong but I found myself completely transfixed. The ending was extremely rousing and memorable. It's well worth a watch. 8/10

The Double Life of Veronique- Not as boring as The Decalogue series, but still pretty dull. Irene Jacob is really good and the colourful cinematography was quite beautiful at times. The story is very simple but intriguing. Still, it's a very slow film and not all that engaging. 6/10
      ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 9/10

Comment

• Suburban Gothic - Surprisingly funny indie comedy/horror - Ray Wise as usual did not disappoint with hilarity. - 7.5/10
          What We Do in the Shadows - Even more hilarious. Spectacular wry humor and refreshingly original story. I'm changing my name to Vladimir the Poker. - 8.5/10

Comment

• JAWS 10/10
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Superman III (1983)-8/10

Superman Returns (2006)-8/10

Garden of the Dead (1972)-8/10

Shriek of the Mutilated (1974)-8/10

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015)-7/10

Comment

• Is that fucking Frankie Munez or however the fuck its spelt? Mal in the middle?

If so, I thought his career was dead, but now I know.
                "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
                  Is that fucking Frankie Munez or however the fuck its spelt? Mal in the middle?

If so, I thought his career was dead, but now I know.
                  It is.

And his career wasn't dead. He put his acting career on hold to pursue a career in racing but is now back as an actor.

And learn to quote you thick headed cunt rag.

Comment

• Spider Baby - 10/10

Lon Chaney Jr <3 The opening credits are probably my favourite in any film.

"Sit around a fire with this cup of brew, a fiend and a werewolf on each side of you! This cannibal orgy, a scene to behold. And the maddest story.. ever told."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post

It is.

And his career wasn't dead. He put his acting career on hold to pursue a career in racing but is now back as an actor.

And learn to quote you thick headed cunt rag.
                      He also had a series of mini strokes that had a bad impact on his life. Glad to see him doing something fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                        Leon: The Professional (1994, Luc Besson) - 6/10

Duel (1971, Steven Spielberg) - 6.5/10

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! - *minor spoilers ensue* Apparently they decided the first two were just done too seriously so they had to make this one so ridiculous 1 and 2 looked like Jaws. I loved the Washington parts, especially Mark Cuban and his Duke Nuke'em homage. And watching Brad Keselowski get sharked was great. But the last half went beyond campy fun to just ridiculously silly. Franchises usually don't sink to going to outer space until at least the 6th entry. I feel let down by this one. And my expectations were pretty low to begin with. - 5.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post

lol...

Spoorloos (1988, George Sluizer) - 8/10

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (2011, Tomas Alfredson) - 7/10

The Thin Blue Line (1988, Errol Morris) - 8/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                              Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015)-7/10

The first one is great. I still need to see the second one. I wasn't aware there was a third movie. I'm glad there's sequels to Sharknado, but what could they possibly do in the sequels that they haven't already done in the original?

Comment

• Where are all the pages of reviews? Before this new website transfer, there was almost 5800 pages of posts. Now there is only 3800. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X