What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
    Where are all the pages of reviews? Before this new website transfer, there was almost 5800 pages of posts. Now there is only 3800. What happened?

Are you serious? Who gives a fuck. Like you were going to go through and read everyone of those 2000 posts? Fuck off.

Subspecies 7/10
    A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
      Where are all the pages of reviews? Before this new website transfer, there was almost 5800 pages of posts. Now there is only 3800. What happened?

I dunno, but glad you are back, miss reading your movie posts. I hope you continue posting. : )

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
        The Double Life of Veronique- Not as boring as The Decalogue series, but still pretty dull. Irene Jacob is really good and the colourful cinematography was quite beautiful at times. The story is very simple but intriguing. Still, it's a very slow film and not all that engaging. 6/10
        ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh

Gravity (2013, Alfonso Cuarón) - 9.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Trailer Park Boys - 8/10
          ​Trailer Park Boys: The Movie - 9/10
          ​Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day - 9/10
          ​Trailer Park Boys: Don't Legalize It - 8/10

Comment

• Minions

I was right about this being the best movie of 2015. Can't wait for the blu-ray.

Mickey's Tavern Forum
            A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
            http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Awesome View Post
              Minions

I was right about this being the best movie of 2015. Can't wait for the blu-ray.

Comment

Minions

It was very mediocre.

Something I found amusing was how they happened to have the Minons got to the North Pole during WWII. As they follow 'The most evil' of beings. Which means they would have totally been on Hilters side. And they avoided that by having them at the end of the World for, like 40 years.

Subtle, Dreamworks.
                A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Minions

Creep (2014) - Although the last 10 minutes were pretty cool, the first hour was so utterly dull, silly and not particularly funny I found it to be subpar overall. - 4/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Turles View Post

The first one is great. I still need to see the second one. I wasn't aware there was a third movie. I'm glad there's sequels to Sharknado, but what could they possibly do in the sequels that they haven't already done in the original?
                    For one things, where the first one was mostly Sharkflood, the sequels actually have tons more Sharknadoes and tons of semi-celebs, D-list celebs and former celebs appearing, many of whom get sharked in awesome fashion. Sharknado 2: The Next One was by far the funniest and most enjoyable.

Comment

• The Arrival - 7.5/10

Enjoyable 90s alien invasion/conspiracy movie that is most certainly dated but also is a lot of fun.

Fire in the Sky - 9/10

The story of Travis Walton is infamous among believers in UFOs and ET... and this movie is a great fictional retelling of that story. The flashback scene to his abduction and time aboard the alien spacecraft is among the most terrifying and surreal sequences in the history of film. A must see.

Comment

• Back to the Future (1985)-10/10

Crocodile Dundee (1986)-8/10

Crocodile Dundee II (1988-7/10

Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (2001)-7/10

Back to the Future Part II (1989)-9/10

Comment

• 2001: A Space Odyssey - 10/10

War of the Worlds (2005) - 8.5/10

The X-Files - 7.5/10

Comment

• Gone Girl - 4.5/5

Comment

• Interstellar - 10/10

The Wicksboro Incident - 7.5/10

My eyes are going to melt.... so many movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                                The Arrival - 7.5/10

Enjoyable 90s alien invasion/conspiracy movie that is most certainly dated but also is a lot of fun.

Fire in the Sky - 9/10

The story of Travis Walton is infamous among believers in UFOs and ET... and this movie is a great fictional retelling of that story. The flashback scene to his abduction and time aboard the alien spacecraft is among the most terrifying and surreal sequences in the history of film. A must see.
                                Both of these movies are a 10/10 for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X