What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
    I'm going to watch Unfriended on my laptop... seems like the best way to watch it.
    I will create a Laura Barns account and Skype you when you do watch it. Get the diapers ready...

Comment

• It Follows 10/10
      The Guest 10/10
      Chappie 8/10
      Ex Machina 7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
        Maybe after some repeated views I might hold it in even higher regards
        You will!

The Double Life of Veronique (1991, Krzysztof Kieslowski) - 9.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - The strip club scene

7.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. McStuffin View Post
            Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - The strip club scene

7.5/10
            That's the funniest part of that movie. I like the kid in that movie too, he's hilarious. If you liked him too, check out a movie called Fun-Size. It looks like a kids movie (and it kinda is) but trust me when I say it will have you cracking up. Johnny Knoxville is also in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

That's the funniest part of that movie. I like the kid in that movie too, he's hilarious. If you liked him too, check out a movie called Fun-Size. It looks like a kids movie (and it kinda is) but trust me when I say it will have you cracking up. Johnny Knoxville is also in it.
              Yeah, that kid was awesome. He should've got an Oscar for the pageant scene. Will definitely check out Fun-Size.

Comment

• All or Nothing- Such a powerful, moving film. It's a typical Mike Leigh affair full of intense family drama and a painfully realistic atmosphere. The acting in this was incredible, especially from Timothy Spall who gives the performance of his career. It's also very funny in places too, but mostly it's sad and emotional. It's brilliant - 8/10

Would You Rather- This was better than it could've been, but still doesn't reach its full potential. It's kind of like the trashier sibling of Cheap Thrills. It's very entertaining without one boring minute and also very well-made and acted which I wasn't expecting. It's also not as sadistically gratuitous as it could've been, in fact I was a little disappointed at the amount of off-screen gore! It would've been nice if we could explore all of the characters beforehand. It became very predictable when we're just focused on one character and some scenes could've been way more intense than they were. It's a lot of fun to watch though! 6/10
                ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• The Guest. This movie was retarded, and not in a fun way. It started out good but then a third into the movie the tone completely changes and it devolves into a ridiculous mess. The best thing about it was spotting a cool Halloween 3 homage in the background. Also one of the most cliché, unsatisfying endings of all time.

Comment

• Hot Pursuit (2015) - 2/10

One of the worst movies I've seen this year, with only Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 beating it in awfulness.

Kuroneko (1968 ) - 8.5/10

Very spooky and well-crafted Japanese ghost story in beautiful black & white.

Comment

Working...
                    X