Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Big Lebowski,1998 - 10/10
    They Live,1988 - 10/10

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flamethrower View Post
      The Big Lebowski,1998 - 10/10
      They Live,1988 - 10/10


      Love your sig btw, where is it from?

      Comment


      • Tormented aka Berkshire County (2014) - 6/10

        Comment


        • Flying Saucers Over Hollywood: The Plan 9 Companion (1992)-7/10




          More Brains: A Return to the Living Dead (2011)-10/10




          Can't believe it took me this long to watch this doc. So fucking good. Even the stuff on the sequels was good.

          (I love Don Calfa's "fuck my life" face in the photo above)


          Men at Work (1990)-8/10




          Trancers II (1991)-8/10




          Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991)-9/10

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Geek View Post
            [
            More Brains: A Return to the Living Dead (2011)-10/10




            Can't believe it took me this long to watch this doc. So fucking good. Even the stuff on the sequels was good.

            (I love Don Calfa's "fuck my life" face in the photo above)
            Haha. I love Don Calfa! He was hilarious in Weekend at Bernie's. "Bless you my son"

            Last edited by Doctor RoXo; Yesterday, 07:28 PM.

            Comment


            • i-Lived - It's really too bad they dicked around with horrible sophomoric humor for the first half hour or so of the film, because once it got more serious, it actually was pretty good. The acting got better and the tension built the last 60% of the movie, and even though the big reveal was pretty contrived, it was actually pulled off reasonable well. - 6/10

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
                Haha. I love Don Calfa! He was hilarious in Weekend at Bernie's. "Bless you my son"

                damn right.

                Comment

                Working...
                X