Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    C.H.U.D. II: Bud the Chud (1989)-8/10

Bud the Chud! So bad it's awesome. I have that on some bootlegish dvd thing. Did it ever have a real one? I'd like to get that instead of watching that thing I have.

Mickey's Tavern Forum
    A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Awesome View Post

Bud the Chud! So bad it's awesome. I have that on some bootlegish dvd thing. Did it ever have a real one? I'd like to get that instead of watching that thing I have.

Chud 2, surprisingly, is 16x9 Widescreen.
      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• The Atticus Institute, 2015. 5/10

I kept passing this up until someone drafted it in a movie draft I'm in. I thought I'd give it a watch. Mock doco's are not really my thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post

I enjoyed it as well. Not as much as you but it's certainly not the dud critics are making it out to be.
          Originally posted by Rusted View Post
          Critics just don't get action sci-fi. The movie reasonably addresses the whole time-travel confusion stuff reasonably enough, and the action was top-notch. And they definitely paid homage to the earlier films nicely, much like Jurassic World earlier this summer. Some people just can't strap themselves in and enjoy the ride without overthinking the logic. Sadly, I'm betting Magic Mike will crush it at the box office..

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
          The Atticus Institute, 2015. 5/10

I kept passing this up until someone drafted it in a movie draft I'm in. I thought I'd give it a watch. Mock doco's are not really my thing.
          For the type of film it was, I actually liked this one quite a bit. Definitely on of the better of this over-used trope of these kinds of flicks to come out lately IMO.did
          Last edited by Mayday; Yesterday, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayday View Post

Critics just don't get action sci-fi. The movie reasonably addresses the whole time-travel confusion stuff reasonably enough, and the action was top-notch. And they definitely paid homage to the earlier films nicely, much like Jurassic World earlier this summer. Some people just can't strap themselves in and enjoy the ride without overthinking the logic. Sadly, I'm betting Magic Mike will crush it at the box office..
            [/COLOR]
            I'll be seeing it this coming weekend.

It's beating Magic Mike.

$129,656,000 vs $32,856,000 (worldwide)
            Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

• horrorking95

Only when it comes to visual mastapieces

Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
              The Cove 2009 (8/10) - A ballsy and commendable effort to expose Japan's slaughter of dolphins although I felt they skimmed over some aspects but it's primary aim is to raise awareness and it does so in shocking fashion. It's so much easier to stay ignorant from all this shit otherwise you'll just go crazy.

Chronos (1985, Ron Fricke) - 7.5/10

Blackhat (2015, Michael Mann) - 8/10

Amazing how getting more acquainted with the work of a director can put other films of theirs into perspective. Had significant problems with Blackhat on my first viewing, but after watching (and loving) Miami Vice and The Insider, I've realized that I was looking for all the wrong things in Blackhat. Second best action film of the year after Fury Road.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
              X