What films did you watch today? V2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

Don't give him attention. That's what he wants.

Reaaallly Rev?
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

• Network (1976) - 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post

Reaaallly Rev?
        Just messing with you man. This board is going through a literal depression.

Comment

• Watched Halloween 4 and 5 back to back last night. Hadn't seen them in a while, so it was like visiting with some old friends. I might watch 6 tonight, Producer's Cut of course.

Movies recently seen:

The Boneyard- 6/10
          Clash of the Titans '10- 8/10
          The Exorcist- 10/10
          Wrath of the Titans- 7/10
          Zombie- 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post

Oh you watched mine? Cool. There is a blu of it from somewhere out of Europe which is where I got that copy from but I'll wait for a criterion blu-ray before I buy it I think. There isn't much dialogue in it though, it could almost be a silent film. And I especially love the ending and how ambiguous it is, it can certainly be interpreted in different ways. Glad you liked it.
            Yeah, I usually miss your server but I ended up catching it when it was up. Brilliant stuff m8.

The Art of Flight (2011, Kurt Morgan) - 8.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Humanoids from the Deep 1980 (7/10) - 50% Serious Sci Fi horror 50% tits and gore exploitation that they got another director to add leaving us with a rather uneven movie. In all honesty the tits and gore is what livened the film up and its jarring insertion is hilarious. Overall it's worth a watch, especially for the finale.

What We Do in The Shadows 2014 (8.5/10) - Great horror comedy that gave me some real belly laughs (the Werewolves ) although the British style humor won't be for everyone. The mockumentary approach worked well making worn material pretty fresh. New Zealand killed it in 2014 with this and Housebound.

Comment

• Crazy Murder, 2014. 6/10

Comment

• Skypemare- 10/10

A very good short horror film. The plot was very interesting. And I'm glad to see Cerina Vincent in another horror film. She's a great actress... I haven't seen her in a horror movie since Cabin Fever.

Comment

• Mission Impossible - 4.5/5
                    The Silence of the Lambs - 4.5/5

Comment

• Quest for Fire (1981) - I can't believe I saw this in the theater when I was a kid. Murder, full nudity, and random primal mating scenes, it's no wonder I turned out the way I did. Good flick though it's really dated. The makeup and acting is phenomenal. I wish someone would make something similar based on current knowledge of prehistoric times. 7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight-Kroovy View Post
                        What We Do in The Shadows 2014 (8.5/10) - Great horror comedy that gave me some real belly laughs (the Werewolves ) although the British style humor won't be for everyone. The mockumentary approach worked well making worn material pretty fresh. New Zealand killed it in 2014 with this and Housebound.
                        piff

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        Don't Look Now (1973) - 10/10

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014, Francis Lawrence) - 4.5/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Casablanca (1942) - 9/10

Comment

• Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation - 8.5/10
                            The Secret in Their Eyes - 6/10
                            The Drop - 6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                              Don't Look Now (1973) - 10/10

One of my favorites, and one of the more genuinely terrifying films I've seen.
                              Little old lady red riding hood was creepy as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turles View Post

Little old lady red riding hood was creepy as fuck.
                                That part always gets me.

Dead Ringers (1988 ) - 10/10

Comment

Working...
                                X