No announcement yet.

What films did you watch today? V2

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I saw The Gallows 2day and really dont recommend it so dont waste ur time im doing u a favour here!!!! Acting was ok but the script was bad and it was hand held and slow. Lauren.

• Toy Story 3 - Don't know if I can ever watch this one again. Fantastic film, but even having seen it before and knowing how it ends, the last 15 minutes had be saddened beyond belief. - 10/10
      American Sniper - 8/10
      Dark Places - Ugh. Now I know why this didn't get a major release despite being filmed the same time as Gone Girl. Sadly, while GG was adapted by Gillian Flynn herself and directed by a master, this film was adapted and directed by a nobody. The 'big twist' was half predictable, half who-gives-a-shit. Totally forgettable film. - 4/10

2015 Horror Draft
      In the Mouth of Madness

• All Hallows Eve 2, 2015. 7/10

8 different stories. All of them ok to excellent and then the wrap around story. I liked the one with the man and his unique Halloween decorations, Halloween after the apocalypse and the FaceBook -esque Spanish entry.

• The Babadook

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
            All Hallows Eve 2, 2015. 7/10
            Wasn't aware there was a sequel. I dig the first, will have to give this a watch soon.
            Forgive me father, for I don't give a fuck.

• Oct. 6th:

Slumber Party Massacre II (1987)-9/10

Queen Crab (2015)-7/10

Nightmare Weekend (1986)-8/10

Slumber Party Massacre III (1990)-8/10

• Technically I haven't watched it yet - but today I intend to watch Mad Max Fury Road

• Peeping Tom (1960, Michael Powell) - 7/10

The Virgin Spring (1960, Ingmar Bergman) - 8.5/10

The Tree of Life (2011, Terrence Malick) - 10/10

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film. - Heretic