Justified
      Community
      Arizona Diamondbacks 30/30

Comment

• Friends
        The Golden Girls
        The Walking Dead

Comment

• When I get into a tv series, I really get into it, and end up marathon watching them. A lot of the times watching 5-10 eps a day. Lately...

Luther - This is a dark, British police drama, starring Idris Elba (The Wire, Prometheus) as a brooding cop, who's just as depressed and disturbed, as he is brilliant at his job. And he's pretty damn good. A bit sensational in it's story, but it does an awesome job on focusing on the mental state or Luther, and the people who help him solve the cases. Ruth Wilson, in particular, is one strange beauty. I enjoyed her, and Elba's chemistry on screen, as she plays with him.... in a psychopathic friend sort of way.

Teen Wolf Season 2 - The first season surprised me. The 2nd season was even better. There's some really good twists going on in this show, always keeping you guessing. I like the introduction of the "bestiary", and can only hope they take some note from "Supernatural", and have these werewolves fighting other "creatures" from now on. It can get violent at times, to offset the teeny bopper romance shit, which was surprisingly kept to a minimum this season. The 2 mains are basically forced to break up (of course they don't, and sneak around) but the writers took it to the point where they almost killed each other, and I respected that. It's mtv shit, you wont get tons of blood and gore, but it is a decent werewolf story, that has some very likable characters.

House of Cards - This is a remake of an old british TV show. Kevin Spacey plays a politician who decides to screw over everyone who passed him up for Secretary of State. So really, he's just playing the game of politics we see in our news every day. Kevin Spacey is one of my fav. actors, and in this he shows why. The guy is just amazing. Dropping out the most cynical southern lines you've ever hears, I could sit and watch him all day in this. More than that, though its the sum of a great ensemble class (Robin Wright is equally impressive... and stunning) , some good production, and a solid story that make this netflix show (they are on a roll with this, Lily Hammer, and Arrested Development 2013 coming in May!) a must watch.

Comedy Bang! Bang! - If you want to laugh your ass off, or if you enjoy random comedy, like Tim and Eric, or Eric Andre Show, then you will like this. I laughed so hard during every episode. it uses pretty much every popular comedian from the past 5 or so years Shock Jockerman is great, but for me, Reggie Watts' keyboard music and goofy appearance all together is what make this show unique.

I recommend all these shows to everyone.

Comment

• Three's Company

Lois And Clark

Comment

• The Mighty Boosh x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Darko View Post
                The U.S. one? I;m just about to watch the newest episode, it's one of my favourite shows.
                Yeah the U.S version, I can't believe how fucking awesome William H Macy pulls off the drunk deadbeat dad character, when I first heard of this show I was a little skeptical when I heard his name as the actor for that particular character since I just remember him in movies playing completely different roles, but man he was made for that role!

Big fan of his now!
                Razorghosts 2015 AGD

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) - James Gunn
                2. Aliens (1986) - James Cameron
                3. Starship Troopers (1997) - Paul Verhoeven
                4. Blade Runner (1982) - Ridley Scott

5. Europa Report (2013) - Sebastian Cordero
                6. Porky's (1982) - Bob Clark
                7. Swingers (1996) - Doug Liman
                8. The Running Man (1987) - Paul Michael Glaser

9. Weekend at Bernies (1989) - Ted Kotcheff
                10. Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - Eli Craig

Comment

• The Walking Dead

Vikings - Pretty good series so far. Plus it was cool that [SPOILER]Odin showed up in the first 5 minutes.[/SPOILER]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• The Walking Dead (it was a good one too)

Comment

• The Walking Dead

Comment

• The Walking Dead
                        The Amazing Race
                        2 Broke Girls

Comment

• The Walking Dead

Talking Dead

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
                            The Walking Dead