I'm a sucker for Kevin Spacey.

Celtics vs Sixers
      Lakers v Thunder
      Sports Center
      First Take

Comment

• Originally posted by BeRightBack View Post
        How was it Rev?

I enjoyed the hell out of it. I didn't think I would get so sucked in, but it had me almost from episode one. I won't be surprised if this cleans up at the Emmys next year, especially in the acting category. Kevin Spacey gives what may be a career best performance... time will tell. You could definitely tell David Fincher had his hands in the production, and everything felt authentic. Extremely well made and entertaining. Frank Underwood is a man I hate to admit I love. The finale I must have season 2 NOW.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
          I enjoyed the hell out of it. I didn't think I would get so sucked in, but it had me almost from episode one. I won't be surprised if this cleans up at the Emmys next year, especially in the acting category. Kevin Spacey gives what may be a career best performance... time will tell. You could definitely tell David Fincher had his hands in the production, and everything felt authentic. Extremely well made and entertaining. Frank Underwood is a man I hate to admit I love. The finale I must have season 2 NOW.
          I would like to 2nd and 3rd that. I've had it on my watch list forever, if I had realized how awesome it is I would have already watched the season 3 times.

I love the way Kevin Spacey does his little bit of narration. He's so much better in this film them previous work (but I think that has a lot to do with the role he plays).

Comment

• Have Gun, Will Travel
            Seattle Mariners 30/30
            Workaholics

Comment

• Roseanne
              American Idol
              The Golden Girls

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                I would like to 2nd and 3rd that. I've had it on my watch list forever, if I had realized how awesome it is I would have already watched the season 3 times.

I love the way Kevin Spacey does his little bit of narration. He's so much better in this film them previous work (but I think that has a lot to do with the role he plays).
                Yup his narration is great, and pretty hilarious in parts. I hate rooting for him because he really is kind of a scumbag.

Comment

• Finally got around to checking out the Old School WWE RAW episode.

Comment

• The Big Bang Theory
                    Prisoner: Cell Block H
                    Survivor

Comment

• Seinfeld x3

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Oddities
                        HBO Boxing - Bernard fucking Hopkins...Amazing. At 48 he's going 12 rounds and whooping major ass.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Cheers
                          POWW
                          Jag

Comment

• Star Trek TOS

Comment

• The Walking Dead
                              Talking DEad
                              The Walking Dead

Comment

• The Walking Dead
                                Celtics @ Thunder
                                Bulls @ Lakers
                                Kitchen Nightmares
                                Superjail!
                                “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Working...
                                X