• Show
Clear All

• The Following
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Originally posted by _Boss_ View Post
      The Walking Dead - Season 4 EP09
      Same here.

I'd prefer if the gang were all together, but It was a great episode.

Do female Vampires menstruate?

Comment

• True Detective
        Walking Dead
        Toy Hunter

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Finished watching American Horror Story Coven. Decent,but not as good as Asylum.
          - The Truth Is Out There -

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
            Sorry m8

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
            XXII Sochi Winter Olympics - Women's Hockey: USA dismantling Switzerland [/B]
            I felt so bad for them

Sherlock (S01E03, S02E01)

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
              Sorry m8
              you really don't like The Walking Dead? I think you're the first person I've met that doesn't. I'm not gonna try and change your mind, some people just don't like some things. I love it though. The show and the comic books.
              I'm just glad it's doing something a bit different. Better than another fucking CSI type show.

Comment

you really don't like The Walking Dead? I think you're the first person I've met that doesn't. I'm not gonna try and change your mind, some people just don't like some things. I love it though. The show and the comic books.
                I'm just glad it's doing something a bit different. Better than another fucking CSI type show.
                I rag on the show a lot but I do enjoy it. There's just so many things wrong with it that annoy the fuck out of me. The characters are piss poor with a lot of them being miscast, the setting and narrative progression have been stagnant for the last two seasons and worst of all it's all there's no tension or any sort of present danger anymore. Others on here have compared it to a soap opera with zombies and that's so accurate. I feel like someone could watch the first two seasons, skip until where we are now and they wouldn't have really have missed anything.

The Walking Dead should be an A-Level show (Quality wise) but it's nothing more than a B-Level family drama with occasional flashes of greatness.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I

I Survived
                  jIMMY jOE'S GOT THE BALL AND WON'T GIVE IT UP!"

Comment

• Still just as funny as when I was a kid.

Comment

Go to the Walking Dead thread, you'll find all sorts of people who claim to hate the show yet keep watching for some reason

Comment

• The Bernie Mac Show. Would catch it every Friday night and it's still hilarious today. Damn I miss Bernie's comedy.

I think I've seen only half of the first half of Walking Dead S4. Maybe I'm too busy on sundays or my love for it has died a bit after that lackluster S3 finale.
                        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                          Go to the Walking Dead thread, you'll find all sorts of people who claim to hate the show yet keep watching for some reason
                          hmm those people...

Comment

• True Detective

The Walking Dead

Comic Book Men

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Supernatural

Comment

• When I was at the movies watching the Lego Movie they showed a trailer for an Oggy and the Cockroaches movie. I got so excited that when I got back home I started watching as many episodes as I could and this has been going on for the past 3 days. I loved that show as a kid.

Comment

• True Detective
                                Supernatural
                                Arrow

Comment

Working...
                                X