Clear All

• The Office
    the news
    My Name Is Earl
    Full House
    Married With Children

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor RoXo View Post
      Don't listen to Se7en, it's not that bad. I actually didn't hate the end of it. It didn't blow me away but I thought it was fine.
      Nah' man, it's laughably awful. The entire 8th season is an abortion.

Comment

Don't listen to Se7en, it's not that bad. I actually didn't hate the end of it. It didn't blow me away but I thought it was fine.
        Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        Nah' man, it's laughably awful. The entire 8th season is an abortion.
        Yup. Look anywhere else and you'll hear the same thing. Just bad TV.

True Blood: Season 7

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Mad Men -- season 2

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
            Mad Men -- season 2
            Awesome! I take if you like it then?

Comment

• G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero
              ThunderCats
              That Metal Show

Comment

• The Adventures of Briscoe County, Jr.
                Dexter
                The Simpsons
                Falling Skies
                The Last Ship

Comment

• Full House
                  iCarly
                  Beyond Belief: Fact Of Fiction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timvp View Post
                    The Simpsons marathon.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                    Simpsons... too much Simpsons...
                    ^This.

I've been setting reminders on my TV for all of the Treehouse Of Horror Episodes.

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Nah man it was pure shit.

It tainted the series so much that it's not even re-watchable knowing what happens in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                        Awesome! I take if you like it then?
                        I do!
                        I really dig the period. From the music to the fashion, it's all wonderful.
                        I can't stand Draper, but his character is so damn interesting.

I think I missed something though. What the hell happened to Duck Phillips???

Mad Men S3:E1-3

Comment

I think I missed something though. What the hell happened to Duck Phillips???
                          Not entirely accurate but from what I remember

[SPOILER]The power-play Duck attempted to pull at the end after being named president fell apart when he found out Don didn't have a contract and would be free to move to another firm. The other British dudes + Sterling & Cooper obviously don't want Don leaving so the changes Duck wanted to make couldn't happen, so he leaves the firm. [/SPOILER]

That's about it I think

"Duck is the man for the job"

What an asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
                            Not entirely accurate but from what I remember

[SPOILER]The power-play Duck attempted to pull at the end after being named president fell apart when he found out Don didn't have a contract and would be free to move to another firm. The other British dudes + Sterling & Cooper obviously don't want Don leaving so the changes Duck wanted to make couldn't happen, so he leaves the firm. [/SPOILER]

That's about it I think

"Duck is the man for the job"

What an asshole.
                            Yep, that's pretty much what happened. I screwed up and somehow skipped the final episode of season 2. I was a little confused and kept waiting for flashbacks while watching the first two episodes of season 3. Then I realized what I'd done.
                            So, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something more that I'd missed.

Thanks!

Comment

Yep, that's pretty much what happened. I screwed up and somehow skipped the final episode of season 2. I was a little confused and kept waiting for flashbacks while watching the first two episodes of season 3. Then I realized what I'd done.
                              So, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something more that I'd missed.

Thanks!
                              Kind of like the time you were like three episodes into the second season of House of Cards and thought you were still on the first? Is this a pattern with you?

Fargo (S01E02)

Comment

• Simpsons marathon.... starting to get burned out but I'm still going, sick of those The League commercials and I'm trying to skip Lisa heavy episodes because those SUCK

Comment

Working...
                                X