Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Urban as Judge Dredd!:

Comment

Nice. I like how they've even kept his weapon similar to a few that have shown up in the comics. I'm interest in seeing who the villain/villains are.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad The Impaler View Post
        Karl Urban as Judge Dredd!:

Already looks better than the Stallone version.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
          Doesn't take much..

Comment

I like it. I think Karl can rock that helmet, and unlike the Stallone version, we'll be seeing ALOT more of it. Not just ... you know ... 20-30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_01976 View Post
              Can someone post a comparison. It looks practically identicle, from what I remember.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise The Clown View Post

One thing you've got to give Stallone.. he looked the part to a T.
                  Too bad the movie wound up sucking donkey balls.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy View Post
                    One thing you've got to give Stallone.. he looked the part to a T.
                    Too bad the movie wound up sucking donkey balls.
                    Yeah, I remember that Stallone was particularly upset that the film garnered an "R" rating as well. As he believed that the rating really hurt the film's chances of becoming a franchise, but it's obvious the damage had already been done before the film was even submitted for a rating approval.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that Stallone was particularly upset that the film garnered an "R" rating as well. As he believed that the rating really hurt the film's chances of becoming a franchise, but it's obvious the damage had already been done before the film was even submitted for a rating approval.
                      Yeah, cause thats what killed the Rambo franchise.
                      If I win the lottery, I'm keeping you in an endless sea of bitches.

Comment

I have a bad feeling about this new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainfreeeeeze View Post
                          Yeah, cause thats what killed the Rambo franchise.
                          I'd have to say there's some point there tho. If it was PG, it would have had a better franchise chance but still fell far short. As an R, this would have had to be a lot more Robocop-ish, more dark and not necessarily brutal, but less concerned whenever it was violent.

R and Flash Gordon-ish (the Sam Jones one) is not a good mix. It was too whimsicial for an R.
                          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

The dreaded R rating, which they all-too-tellingly were not at all shooting for, along with unfavorable reviews and scant hype (especially when compared to that summer's Batman Forever or even Power Rangers the movie) essentially painted the picture of 'failure' before the film was even released.

Comment

I worked for the company that made the set for the first Judge Dredd movie.

I don't see why there's another movie going into production. I saw the pic of the new JD, and he looks just as ridiculous.

Comment

along with unfavorable reviews and scant hype (especially when compared to that summer's Batman Forever or even Power Rangers the movie) essentially painted the picture of 'failure' before the film was even released.
                                Sad part is that both films you mentioned were far better than Judge Dredd was.

Comment

Working...
                                X