Movies You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

For Me its Titanic (Fucking Hated That Movie)

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
    For Me its Titanic (Fucking Hated That Movie)
    I think it's already a thread like this, but what the heck.

I didn't like Titanic either.
    [YOUTUBE]HwA1yNpcTwA&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I liked Titanic, but that might just because I've always been obsessed with the ship and it's story, and I love pretty much anything to do with it. Well, that was until I saw Titanic 2...
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        I liked Titanic, but that might just because I've always been obsessed with the ship and it's story, and I love pretty much anything to do with it. Well, that was until I saw Titanic 2...
        Yeah, but you needed to sit through really much crap to get to the good parts (the sinking of Titanic).

Comment

Originally posted by The Spook View Post
          Yeah, but you needed to sit through really much crap to get to the good parts (the sinking of Titanic).

Totally agree.

Comment

I'm no massive Leo fan, but he has done a few films I really like him in Titanic, Blood Diamond, Gangs Of New York and Shutter Island. Apart from those (that I've seen) I don't like the guy.

I haven't seen Titanic for so damn long though, so I might not remember it fully.

Movie's that I fucking hate that get to much love:
            Paranormal Activity
            My Bloody Valentine 3D
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

I'm no massive Leo fan, but he has done a few films I really like him in Titanic, Blood Diamond, Gangs Of New York and Shutter Island. Apart from those (that I've seen) I don't like the guy.

I haven't seen Titanic for so damn long though, so I might not remember it fully.

Paranormal Activity
              My Bloody Valentine 3D
              Leo was great in it, as he was in both The Departed and Inception.

My problem is that the pacing is painfully slow, which ruined the film for me. The sinking scene is a masterpiece, though.

Comment

There's one movie that this topic immediately brings to my mind: Raising Arizona. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person I know of that doesn't care for this movie, I'm probably gonna get slammed for even mentioning it in this discussion. OK, maybe I don't hate it, I just don't like it... I just do not see what's so great about it.
                "A desire to be in charge of our own lives, a need for control, is born in each of us. It is essential to our mental health, and our success, that we take control." -Robert F. Bennett

Comment

Scream comes to mind. I hated it when it first came out and I still hate it now. I still say that Urban Legend was far better, and that was a cash-in (the sequels were awful though).

I liked Titanic, but that might just because I've always been obsessed with the ship and it's story
                  The historical parts of it were fantastic, but that damn soap opera story that took up 3/4 of the film sucked badly. Pure TV movie-of-the-week right there. If it were a biography of the ship's voyage and what happened then I would have been far more interested.

Blood Diamond
                  I hated that one. I fell asleep watching it.

Comment

Thats why if you had the vhs like i did when i was little i would just put on the second tape which began right when the good part started

Hi! guys please tell me where can I found free pron

Comment

Originally posted by schizophrenic-kyle View Post
                      Thats why if you had the vhs like i did when i was little i would just put on the second tape which began right when the good part started
                      yep

Comment

Let the Right One In (Don't hate it but didn't think it was hot shit either)

American Psycho (Ugh)
                        Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Why would you want to argue with Geek? He puts up an argument like a midget puts up Christmas tree lights.

Comment

Paranormal Activity
                          My Bloody Valentine 3D
                          Inception or Catch me if you can. Two of his best movies in my opinion. Plus the ones you've mentioned except for Gangs of New York. Didn't like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by sarsoor View Post
                            Inception or Catch me if you can. Two of his best movies in my opinion. Plus the ones you've mentioned except for Gangs of New York. Didn't like that one.
                            Have you ever seen The Departed?

Comment

Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                              Have you ever seen The Departed?
                              No and I've been wanting to see it for a long time now. Going to try and watch it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X