Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skyfall (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
    Awesome.

    Really looking forward to this one and can't wait to see what Mendes does with it. Fingers crossed it's closer to Casino Royale and not the last movie.
    Considering the movies Mendes has done it's safe to say it'll be a visual delight...with a nice dark side to it.

    Comment


    • #32

      Last edited by Sea Hag; 03-14-2012, 08:03 AM.

      DVDs


      Recent Flicks
      Jurassic World - 7/10
      Speed - 8.5/10
      John Wick - 9.5/10
      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
      Interstellar - 8/10

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post

        Bardem is such a badass looking fucker.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by mossy View Post
          Considering the movies Mendes has done it's safe to say it'll be a visual delight...with a nice dark side to it.
          The movies he's done so far all have a sinister edge to them so I can't wait to see what he does with Bond...

          Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post

          ...and this photo sells it even more.

          Bardem looks purely evil.

          Comment


          • #35
            [YOUTUBE]24mTIE4D9JM[/YOUTUBE]

            Great teaser.

            Looks heaps better than the last film and has a gloomy, dark vibe to it. I love Craig as Bond so I'll be lining up for this.

            Comment


            • #36
              It's funny to see so many people getting up in arms about the film's Heineken sponsorship deal. Sure it takes away the "shaken, not stirred" side of things but lets get real folks....who drinks martinis these days?

              Comment


              • #37
                arrgh.... I hope its better than Quantum of Shit

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  arrgh.... I hope its better than Quantum of Shit
                  The funny thing is the director of Skyfall Sam Mendes was dissing Quantum so it better be above that.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by mossy View Post
                    The funny thing is the director of Skyfall Sam Mendes was dissing Quantum so it better be above that.
                    Yeah, Mendes is a fantastic director so I think it will improve.

                    I'm not the biggest fan of Craig as Bond... but I can't say anything negative about him as an actor, I just don't think he quite fits the bill like I hoped. Casino Royale is awesome though so he can win me over yet.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                      arrgh.... I hope its better than Quantum of Shit
                      It looks way better than that movie.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by mossy View Post
                        It's funny to see so many people getting up in arms about the film's Heineken sponsorship deal. Sure it takes away the "shaken, not stirred" side of things but lets get real folks....who drinks martinis these days?
                        Speaking as a bartender I can tell you a lot of people still order martini's and manhattans and rob roys.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Mr. Monkey View Post
                          Speaking as a bartender I can tell you a lot of people still order martini's and manhattans and rob roys.
                          Really? I don't get out much these days.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by mossy View Post
                            Really? I don't get out much these days.
                            Like 2 customers a shift will want nothing but martini's.

                            The trailer is awesome btw and I don't really mind him drinking a beer. Bond is supposed to be a snob when it comes to his alcohol but Craig pulled off the "Does it look like I give a damn." when asked shaken or stirred he can pull off a beer.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              New trailer. This looks great and a lot better than the last film. I'll be lining up for it.


                              [YOUTUBE]vgr2syY_OU4[/YOUTUBE]

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                                New trailer. This looks great and a lot better than the last film. I'll be lining up for it.


                                [YOUTUBE]vgr2syY_OU4[/YOUTUBE]
                                Indeed. I can't wait. The action looks non stop.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X