No announcement yet.

Lord Of The Rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the extended editions on Blu Ray for Christmas and I refuse to watch them until I can watch them in full .. It'll be a very special/religious day for
    me

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      I got the extended editions on Blu Ray for Christmas and I refuse to watch them until I can watch them in full .. It'll be a very special/religious day for
      me

That's the only way I can watch them anymore. Its one god damned helluva show my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

That's the only way I can watch them anymore. Its one god damned helluva show my friend.
        You mean you watch them all back to back!
        That's impressive/slightly scary!
        ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
          You mean you watch them all back to back!
          That's impressive/slightly scary!
          haha

At least once or twice a year I find a day off and watch all three extended editions back to back.

Comment

haha

At least once or twice a year I find a day off and watch all three extended editions back to back.
            How long does it take? I mean what time do you put it on and what time does it finish? Do your eyes not get tired? Does your arse not get sore? Sorry, but I'm so interested!
            ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
              me

Me too. Sometimes I will watch all 3 extended in one whole day or over a 2 day span. But then if i want to watch all the extra features its a 3 day span for the trilogy. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
              X