Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained (2012)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
    Really? Female comedians make me laugh the most! I love Jennifer Saunders, Dawn French, Miranda Hart, Bette Midler, Whoopi Goldberg etc. GIRL POWER!
    Compare them to your favorite funny MEN. Would you say the women make you laugh as much as the men do? Women to me are slightly amusing at best. Very few can create the same comedic effect a man creates almost naturally. Could a woman do Chris Farley? John Belushi? I don't think so.
    Last edited by voodoo_dolly; 05-24-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      Compare them to your favorite funny MEN. Would you say the women make you laugh as much as the men do? Women to me are slightly amusing at best. Very few can create the same comedic effect a man creates almost naturally. Could a woman do Chris Farley? John Belushi? I don't think so.
      Women are fine as comedic actors. Stand up is another story.

Comment

• Comedy is very subjective I suppose.
        ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
          Comedy is very subjective I suppose.
          This is true.

Comment

• I've never laughed my ass off at a chick doing stand up. I don't know why, they just aren't as funny.

In movies, well, yeah, but in films the people doing the talking are really only as funny as the writers. It's stupid the lack of credit those people get.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
            X