No announcement yet.

American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one with the baby doll is creepy as shit. I love the song being played. Thanks for posting those.

Comment

Those are fantastic. For some reason the 1st one got me with the violin bow on the stomach.

This is looking really great!

Comment

Originally posted by Anton Crowley View Post
        That one with the baby doll is creepy as shit. I love the song being played. Thanks for posting those.
        Welcome!

I'll always think of Coneheads when I hear that.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
        [YOUTUBE]O4A46OQkklA[/YOUTUBE]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Here's a pic of The Gimp-looking thing from the show:

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/...8/ahs-gimp.jpg

Comment

FX's 'American Horror Story': A Sex-Filled Gorefest From The Creators Of 'Glee'

Comment

[YOUTUBE]D5ba0U8d3WQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
              [YOUTUBE]Dgtqay9Ppa4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Gimp is creeping me out.

Comment

Wow some of these trailers are showing me things completely unexpected. I love that it's "the gimp"

I'm very interested. I hope it delivers. Between this, Dexter and Walking Dead October is going to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton Crowley View Post
                  Wow some of these trailers are showing me things completely unexpected. I love that it's "the gimp"

I'm very interested. I hope it delivers. Between this, Dexter and Walking Dead October is going to be fun.
                  After Pulp Fiction, Gimps will always be scary to me.

I read somewhere that [SPOILER]the first season will be a standalone story and that all of the questions brought up in the 90 minute pilot will be answered in the season finale. Sounds good to me[/SPOILER].

Comment

These teasers are getting me more and more interested in this series.

"I have no idea where this will take us but I have a feeling it will be both wonderful and strange"

Comment

As a series long fan of Nip/Tuck I am very much looking forward to this show coming on. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like a lot of good looking shows that come onto FX (The Riches, that show about the guy who pulls heists while dealing with his family...among others).

Speaking of good FX shows...does anyone remember Starved, it came on after Always Sunny... during its first season?

Comment

What's creepier than a gimp?

[YOUTUBE]bdYv7pUDD7o[/YOUTUBE]

A pregnant gimp.

Please let this freaky fucker be a character and not just part of the teasers.

AICN also just premiered a teaser trailer:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50889

I love how the majority of the posters in the AICN talkback have written off the show completely because of a 31 second clip.

Comment

American Horror Story has definitely piqued my interest and it's coming soon! I don't know why, there's this one promo I keep seeing and everytime I do I want to watch Twin Peaks again, heh.
                          sigpic

Comment

How did you like it?

Comment

It was definitely weird at times, but I enjoyed it.

I'll definitely be tuning in next week.

Comment

Good start to the show tonight. Definitely unlike anything else on TV right now. Excited to see where it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X