American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    It was definitely weird at times, but I enjoyed it.

I'll definitely be tuning in next week.
    Same here. I really liked the vibe to it and it'll be very interesting to see what happens in coming episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
      Same here. I really liked the vibe to it and it'll be very interesting to see what happens in coming episodes.
      Hopefully someone makes a screen capture of [SPOILER]the thing in the basement.[/SPOILER]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Hopefully someone makes a screen capture of [SPOILER]the thing in the basement.[/SPOILER]
        Hell yeah..

[SPOILER]That was a cool slit throat number that he did on that kid.. but hey, that girl warned them before they went in![/SPOILER]

Comment

I thought that it was excellent. This may replace The Walking Dead as my favorite show.

Comment

Hell yeah..

[SPOILER]That was a cool slit throat number that he did on that kid.. but hey, that girl warned them before they went in![/SPOILER]
            [SPOILER]That was the same thing that attacked the girl that the crazy kid lured in the basement, right?[/SPOILER]

Comment

[SPOILER]That was the same thing that attacked the girl that the crazy kid lured in the basement, right?[/SPOILER]
              [SPOILER]Not 100% sure. Both looked a little different, but I could be wrong.

I laughed pretty hard when the daughter saw the old maid on her dads lap. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Yeah that was the same ghost.
                This show so far is like Amityville Horror with some of the perversions of the Hellraiser series. Good start so far
                “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

[SPOILER]Not 100% sure. Both looked a little different, but I could be wrong.

I laughed pretty hard when the daughter saw the old maid on her dads lap. [/SPOILER]
                  [SPOILER]Yeah, that gotta fuck her up. [/SPOILER]

Looking forward to the next episode after seeing the trailer.

[SPOILER]I want to know what crazy kid, the neighbor and the old maid are doing in the basement together.

"I'll get the shovel, you get the bleach."[/SPOILER]
                  Last edited by H.P. Pufncraft; 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I definitely need another 2 or 3 episodes to form an opinion... the daughter and her friend already suck though.

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

Decided to do it myself.

SPOILER:

http://i53.tinypic.com/3328h2r.png

[SPOILER]I think it is the same creature.[/SPOILER]

Comment

looks like the cancer dude

*Updated 3/11 w/ FEMALE TEACHER IN FRONT OF THE STUDENTS disc review

My DVDAF - http://sethflc.dvdaf.com/

Gold Trader +91

Comment

I liked it, though I did think it could have been better if they didn't edit it so quick.

A video review show dedicated to horror cinema.

Latest BSC episode (2/22/12):
                          The Gingerdead Man
                          Latest BSA episode (3/21/12): The Birds vs. The Birds!
                          Latest Vlog (3/27/12): The Hunger Games

Comment

i liked it, looking forward to were this is going. its awesome to see more horror showing up on tv.

Comment

The first ep was great and is chock-ful of tasty horror bits ripe for development. This might be the fastest show on TV. I wonder when the wife will have the gimp's baby and whether it will have a little gimp suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen View Post
                                The first ep was great and is chock-ful of tasty horror bits ripe for development. This might be the fastest show on TV. I wonder when the wife will have the gimp's baby and whether it will have a little gimp suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X