American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
    I remember reading before the show started that each season would start with a new family in a new place. Not sure if they'll be successful at that, but if they decide to do it, every season would have to be as cram packed with info as this one was.
    I am really hoping that they do an origin story of the current house. I think it would be pretty sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaear's Woodchipper View Post
      I wasn't sure if Nora had the dead baby or the dead baby's ghost? If she has the baby, it will eventually start to rot. Since it never cried, I would have to think it died outside the house. If the baby was a ghost, it probably would have made noises, right?
      Wait, you mean it's been dead for a while, or the scene may have not taken place where we saw it.

If it died while Vivian was in the hospital then the baby's soul crossed over, and she's holding nothing but a corpse. You are correct, it will just rot and that will be the end of Nora's child. Unless of course the "stillborn" comment was simply a lie.

Comment

• The one thing that is really bugging me is that they said Vivian was 6 months pregnant last night. have they really been in the house 6 months? Was she locked away that long? I understand time not mattering to Violet since she's been dead for quite a while but where is the truant officer looking for Ben? Where was Ben this entire time? It's the one plot hole I can't seem to explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton Crowley View Post
          I am really hoping that they do an origin story of the current house. I think it would be pretty sick.
          That would be cool. The actual house is up for sale now in California...whoever buys it is pretty awesome: http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/...-horror-story/

Comment

• Ergh now to wait another whole week to find out the ending.

They really do need to find some way to clear out some ghosts, the way things are going in about 100 years the house will be so crammed with ghosts they'll be unable to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton Crowley View Post
              The one thing that is really bugging me is that they said Vivian was 6 months pregnant last night. have they really been in the house 6 months? Was she locked away that long? I understand time not mattering to Violet since she's been dead for quite a while but where is the truant officer looking for Ben? Where was Ben this entire time? It's the one plot hole I can't seem to explain.
              Was it ever mentioned what month they moved in? There was the Halloween episodes, and with Violet's truancy of 16 days in a row between episodes 6 and 10 you can account for almost another month including weekends. I'd say it's sometime in early December show-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxidized View Post
                Ergh now to wait another whole week to find out the ending.

They really do need to find some way to clear out some ghosts, the way things are going in about 100 years the house will be so crammed with ghosts they'll be unable to move.
                Constance has what she wants, so now she'll burn down the house with Ben in it. Constance might be the only "constant."

Comment

• I'm glad that Violet isn't alone and Vivian is with her. Now Ben... I have no idea what he is going to do. He finally has come to the realization that the house is messed up and he had a ghost doctor and nurses deliver his baby and Tate's. I also wondered if the first baby was stillborn, but the question is if the baby was already dead before she got into the house. I'm assuming the demon baby is the strong one and killed the normal one. Constance didn't really care about the first baby, so I'm guessing that was the human one and she seemed really excited about the last one.

Crazy crazy crazy. I love this show.

What a drama house. I would laugh so hard if they put tv families in that house to see what would happen, like the family from Full House, Seventh Heaven, Brady Bunch, Cosbys...etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voxx View Post
                    What a drama house. I would laugh so hard if they put tv families in that house to see what would happen, like the family from Full House, Seventh Heaven, Brady Bunch, Cosbys...etc.
                    One thing we know is all problems would be solved in a half hour and everyone will be all peachy happy again.

Tate would realize that murder and rape is wrong and he'd wind up a model citizen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voxx View Post
                      like the family from Full House, ...Cosbys...etc.
                      AHS already has two sets of twins and a preachy, black guy.

Ben has already lost his marbles, as evinced by the annoying quick cuts to himself screaming in a corner. Chances are he'll either go down with the house or settle into a padded room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vivian62 View Post
                        That would be cool. The actual house is up for sale now in California...whoever buys it is pretty awesome: http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2011/...-horror-story/
                        So it's been off the market for filming....but what about the next season? Selling it kind of makes it impossible to film there again.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSZ View Post
                          So it's been off the market for filming....but what about the next season? Selling it kind of makes it impossible to film there again.
                          Not always - they do pay people to film in their houses and typically cover teh cost of any damages made to the home.

Comment

• Thatís the happiest we have seen Vivien Harmon the entire series.
                            Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

• Happy to see Jessica Lange nominated for both SAG and Golden Globe awards...She totally deserves it.

Love this show!
                              Follow my blog: http://nativeaudiogrrrl.blogspot.com

"You....make man....like me?"
                              "No....woman."

Comment

• Originally posted by kittyrocker08 View Post
                                Happy to see Jessica Lange nominated for both SAG and Golden Globe awards...She totally deserves it.

Love this show!
                                As this show progresses I have a feeling she will be the only constant. The clue is in her characters name
                                Join me in The Mortuary

Comment

Working...
                                X