Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
    I honestly think the ADHD feel is on purpose since they are in an asylum. Just my two cents.
    That's a possibility. I think part of the feeling I have of being bombarded with story lines also stems from just how many characters there are. The only thing I can think of is they plunged us into this larger manic world, with the mindset of introducing the back story of some of the other characters as the season moves toward that specific character's contribution to the plot.

    Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
      That's a possibility. I think part of the feeling I have of being bombarded with story lines also stems from just how many characters there are. The only thing I can think of is they plunged us into this larger manic world, with the mindset of introducing the back story of some of the other characters as the season moves toward that specific character's contribution to the plot.

      Or maybe I'm overthinking it.
      Maybe it just seems like they have to cram a lot into an episode because we are starting over.
      "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

      Comment


      • I dont really have much to add to this discussion. I watched most of the first season and grew very bored of it so I didnt really give much thought into the new season. Is it better than the first season?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morningriser View Post
          I dont really have much to add to this discussion. I watched most of the first season and grew very bored of it so I didnt really give much thought into the new season. Is it better than the first season?
          So far, in my opinion Asylum is better.
          .

          Comment


          • I agree that this season has an ADHD feel, at least so far.
            54 Hookers and Counting....

            Comment


            • Really enjoying this season. It pretty much full on embraced the horror elements in every aspect.
              My Movie Review Blog
              The Movie Log

              Recently Reviewed:
              The Night Porter
              Black Dynamite
              Dark Shadows
              Underworld: Awakening
              The Cabin in the Woods



              "and you can shove that part about how you lost the ability to hunt for food when you learned how to talk!"

              Comment


              • i want more backstory on bloodyface.

                Comment


                • Another great episode this week, really liking the sadistic nazi and Anne Frank stuff. Already looking forward to next weeks episode!
                  .

                  Comment


                  • Last nights ep was really good. They dialed back the insanity and allowed more story and character development. More eps like this, please.

                    Comment


                    • What the hell happened to Adam Levine's character? Is he dead and buried ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
                        Another great episode this week, really liking the sadistic nazi and Anne Frank stuff. Already looking forward to next weeks episode!
                        Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
                        Last nights ep was really good. They dialed back the insanity and allowed more story and character development. More eps like this, please.
                        Yes. I thought the writing on this episode was far better than the others, though I was already liking the season. This episode was far more rich.

                        Comment


                        • ..Baby needs colostrum..

                          Comment


                          • Next week looks great.


                            Do female Vampires menstruate?

                            Comment


                            • Can someone explain to me why this is considered a "mini-series" and Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are not? Is it because the story is not continuous?
                              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                                Can someone explain to me why this is considered a "mini-series" and Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead are not? Is it because the story is not continuous?
                                Exactly that. No continuity between seasons outside of the acting and producing crews. Fine by me... not a huge deal.

                                Season 1 has been added to Netflix for everybody who has it and hasn't seen Season 1 yet btw.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X