No announcement yet.

American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still need to get on this. I've only seen a few episodes from the first season.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

• I have watched almost every episode of season 2 and I still hate this show....if I could burn it to the ground I would

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
      Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

• Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
        Still need to get on this. I've only seen a few episodes from the first season.
        The first season completely sucked me in. I did have my doubts in the beginning - which I basically have with every show - but once you get accustomed with the protagonists and their twisted characters, you are in.
        I liked it a lot.

Originally posted by horror_movie_girl View Post
        I have watched almost every episode of season 2 and I still hate this show....if I could burn it to the ground I would
        Watched yesterday the first episode and I just thought afterwards...what the hell did I just saw?
        They throw so many shit at you, that it feels sometimes too much. They put everything in, including an Alien abduction. I am curious how it turns out, the setup within an asylum promises the weirdest turns and twists you can prolly imagine.
        I will give it a fair chance.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
            Every time I see a picture of ... those people... I can feel my brain cells dying.

Season 1 of AMHS was genius, one of those shows I would make sure I was done all my shit to sit down and watch.

Season 2 is lacking the luster that season 1 had... but the acting is amazing.

Spoiler
            Maybe its the 'alien' thing thats putting me off. Or the dudes with mommy issues...

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post

Season 2 is lacking the luster that season 1 had... but the acting is amazing.

Spoiler
              Maybe its the 'alien' thing thats putting me off. Or the dudes with mommy issues...
              I feel the same way, it's keeping my attention but it just isn't wowing me in any way. Everyone seems to be loving it more than Season 1 so I just kept my mouth shut

Comment

Comment

"I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Another great episode. I love this season.

AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT ----- [SPOILER]Grace getting axed came out of nowhere.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about this season.

It's good but it's so mean spirited.

. I don't like what's happened to Sister Jude.

Comment

• I'm interested to see how they end it... and Jessica Lange plays an amazing crazy person.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
                          I'm interested to see how they end it... and Jessica Lange plays an amazing crazy person.
                          Yeah she's done a great job this season.

Comment

• It's definitely the most mean spirited show out there.

But I like how they pull no punches. They make some ballsy moves with the characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                              It's definitely the most mean spirited show out there.

But I like how they pull no punches. They make some ballsy moves with the characters.
                              I find it funny that there are shows out there with much more violence/gore/nudity and this show is the most disturbing.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• This season has been nuts. It's like season 1 smoked a bowl of meth. I guess it makes sense with the asylum setting but it's been so heavy and really out there. I'm not in a hurry to rewatch it.

I'm guessing Lana will die in the finale and Jude will be rescued by Kit.

Anyway, season 3 plot details released. Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Even Peters returning.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/629...tails-revealed.

Comment

Working...
                                X