Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Horror Story on FX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • On the menu was episode three and it didn't disappoint me. I get more and more accostumed to the whole vibe of the season, James Cromwell being so far my favorite and Lily Rabe my fav girl. Nice stabbing of the mexican lady, shocking scene. I liked Dr. Arden's permanent solution for the fugitive as well.
    But what the hell are those mutants out in the woods near the Asylum? I hope they will uncover it soon.

    So far, I like this season.
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

    Comment


    • American Horror Story Season 3 Pits Jessica Lange Against… Kathy Bates!

      http://tvline.com/2013/02/26/america...t-kathy-bates/


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
        American Horror Story Season 3 Pits Jessica Lange Against… Kathy Bates!

        http://tvline.com/2013/02/26/america...t-kathy-bates/



        Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

        Comment


        • Season 3 has it's subtitle!:

          American Horror Story: Coven!

          http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/15/am...eals-subtitle/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Outpost #31 View Post
            Season 3 has it's subtitle!:

            American Horror Story: Coven!

            http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/15/am...eals-subtitle/
            Awesome. Jessica Lange as a witch. Can't wait for this.

            Comment


            • I like the idea of Kathy Bates being Lange's nemesis, though I'm not entirely sure about witches. I'll watch it either way, but I hope Murphy takes it down a notch this time. Asylum started out strong, but I felt like the story kind of got away from him, with too many plot points to make any one of them truly satisfying.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                I like the idea of Kathy Bates being Lange's nemesis, though I'm not entirely sure about witches. I'll watch it either way, but I hope Murphy takes it down a notch this time. Asylum started out strong, but I felt like the story kind of got away from him, with too many plot points to make any one of them truly satisfying.
                Asylum just had way too much going on. It was scattered but I like how Murphy scaled everything back for the final couple of episodes and focused on the three main character arcs.

                Witches are always fun and the new season will give the female cast a chance to really flex their muscles.

                Comment


                • Is it just me, or are witches the new zombies?
                  Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Boilersuit_Mayhem View Post
                    Is it just me, or are witches the new zombies?
                    There has been a slight resurgence of late.

                    True Blood did a season about witches and Rob Zombie's new film is about them, then there's this. They seem to be coming back into vogue.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                      There has been a slight resurgence of late.

                      True Blood did a season about witches and Rob Zombie's new film is about them, then there's this. They seem to be coming back into vogue.
                      Yup, we've also had that 'Beautiful Creatures' movie and - in the UK, at least - we just had a series called 'Switch', which was fairly decent.
                      Mayhem. In a boilersuit.

                      Comment


                      • Synopsis for the upcoming third season.

                        This sounds really cool and waaaaaaaaaay better than Lords of Salem.


                        Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials, and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind, and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Jessica Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Synopsis for the upcoming third season.

                          This sounds really cool and waaaaaaaaaay better than Lords of Salem.
                          im all for it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            Synopsis for the upcoming third season.

                            This sounds really cool and waaaaaaaaaay better than Lords of Salem.
                            Troof. At least I am all in for the show, looks good to me:

                            [YOUTUBE]-ULHF3_WNOc[/YOUTUBE]


                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

                            Comment


                            • I'm loving all the teasers and promotional material for this one. The story and style look very intriguing and I think this season has the potential to be the best yet. Very happy with the cast line-up, too.

                              October 9 can't come quick enough.
                              .

                              Comment


                              • I'm digging the witches theme over the alien one last season. I'm not saying I didn't like last season, but I'm just more into how all the ladies are going to rock this season.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X