No announcement yet.

Iron Man 3 (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first two were great IMO and this looks great as well.

Comment

Spiffy, looks like a first-rate rental. I love the sarcasm that Downey brings to the Stark character. This series is probably the most brainy and adult of all the Marvel features. I love seeing Marvel in live action and on the big screen, but some times it seems as if the movies are aimed at an audience of dyslexic tweens.

Comment

I only watched the first minute of the trailer because I find trailers these days show WAY too much.

It looks good! I'll deff be checking this one out.

Comment

If anything the dialogue will be great. Dialogue is Shane Black's forte.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

Originally posted by WodenHorde View Post
            If anything the dialogue will be great. Dialogue is Shane Black's forte.
            This entire movie is going to be great.

Shane Black knows action more than John Favreau. He only wrote a handful of the the best action movies ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              This entire movie is going to be great.

Shane Black knows action more than John Favreau. He only wrote a handful of the the best action movies ever.
              I have yet to see the trailer but I don't doubt that. I'm a big fan of Black's writing myself.

Infini-Tropolis

Comment

Looks like a blast.

Comment

Going to see this in a few hours. Very excited !

Comment

Going to see this in a few hours. Very excited !
                    Awesome!

I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Went and saw this today and loved it.

This is easily the best Iron Man movie yet. Shane Black brings an edge to this film and pushes it into darker territory, well as dark as a Marvel movie is allowed to get. It ain't The Dark Knight Rises.

The action and set pieces are excellent and the climax is flat out explosive, but I won't go into details about the villains as it'll ruin the surprise.

There's plenty of references to The Avengers as the events of that film have effected Tony Stark, and what I like about this flick is that this is more Tony Stark than Iron Man. He's a broken man who needs to rely on his wit more than the armour. There's also plenty if humour but it's more adult orientated, again Shane Blacks influence.

If you liked the previous two movies and Marvels flick in general then it's guaranteed you'll enjoy this one.

4/5

Comment

Went and saw this today and loved it.

This is easily the best Iron Man movie yet. Shane Black brings an edge to this film and pushes it into darker territory, well as dark as a Marvel movie is allowed to get. It ain't The Dark Knight Rises.

The action and set pieces are excellent and the climax is flat out explosive, but I won't go into details about the villains as it'll ruin the surprise.

There's plenty of references to The Avengers as the events of that film have effected Tony Stark, and what I like about this flick is that this is more Tony Stark than Iron Man. He's a broken man who needs to rely on his wit more than the armour. There's also plenty if humour but it's more adult orientated, again Shane Blacks influence.

If you liked the previous two movies and Marvels flick in general then it's guaranteed you'll enjoy this one.

4/5
                        I just got back from the film and you pretty much summed up my thoughts on it.

Some people out there might take issue with the major twist in in the film, but I didn't have a problem with it and thought it worked fine.
                        54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          I just got back from the film and you pretty much summed up my thoughts on it.

Some people out there might take issue with the major twist in in the film, but I didn't have a problem with it and thought it worked fine.
                          The twist is pretty polarizing, but I didn't have a problem with it as [SPOILER]I thought that the other baddies were sufficient. I loved the super soldiers and thought Guy Pearce did a really good job.[/SPOILER]

Comment

The twist is pretty polarizing, but I didn't have a problem with it as [SPOILER]I thought that the other baddies were sufficient. I loved the super soldiers and thought Guy Pearce did a really good job.[/SPOILER]
                            [SPOILER]Yeah I really liked Pearce as a villain. It was nice to see Iron Man fight a bad guy who didn't have his own suit.[/SPOILER]
                            54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

I'm seeing this tonight and cannot wait.

Comment

I'm probably going to see this tomorrow. Can't wait!

He said, "hit gold," not, "hit a septic line and get shit spewed in my face".

Comment

Working...
                                X