Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/who-...star-wars-film

^^ The gist is and take this news with a pinch of salt: According to Harry Knowles the first (stand alone) film will focus on Yoda.

I'm still in favor of introducing new characters but why would Disney risk that when doing a film based on one of most recognizable SW characters will obviously rack in the dough.

Comment

• I hope they do a film in the future, that really, really has General Grievous in it how he is meant to be. Not some coward bitch who can't defend himself against one Jedi Master. In other works, there are scenes with Grievous fighting 3+ masters and consistently laughing at them as if it were a game, besting them easily.

I love RotS but the character got really, really tarnished for whatever reason. Fuck you Lucas.
      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
      My little idiot..

Comment

• http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/disn...tar-wars-films

This adds somewhat confusion to what I posted earlier but still this is a direct confirmation from Disney.
        They are now aiming to do Star Wars 7-9 AND stand alone films!

In other words there's going to be a slew of Star Wars films coming to the big screen in the next few years.

Comment

• i read somewhere (unconfirmed) that Eps VII-IX might have a female lead character. Specifically, Luke Skywalker's daughter, and that they might be looking to get Chloe Grace Moretz to play her. My nipples just got hard typing that..

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
            i read somewhere (unconfirmed) that Eps VII-IX might have a female lead character. Specifically, Luke Skywalker's daughter, and that they might be looking to get Chloe Grace Moretz to play her. My nipples just got hard typing that..
            I've read that somewhere too. I can dig a female lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              I've read that somewhere too. I can dig a female lead.
              It seems the smart way to go, what with Abrams having directed strong female leads in the past. These would still be testosterone filled movies, just with a Jedi of another gender. Plus, l love Chloe Moretz. l can see her and Mark Hamill side by side, playing father and daughter. lt is the future l see...
              Last edited by Yoxodo; 02-05-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/boba...heir-own-movie

More news regarding these stand alone films.

Comment

• Here's another article.

Spin off films to include a young Han Solo and young Boba Fett.

http://collider.com/star-wars-han-so...movie-spinoff/

Comment

• Mark Hamill Confirms Hes in Talks For Star Wars: Episode VII Role

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...medium=twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                      Mark Hamill Confirms Hes in Talks For Star Wars: Episode VII Role

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.co...medium=twitter
                      As what? He looks shitty as of late.

Highly doubt he will fit in the highly polished entourage.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Harrison and Carrie aren't winning any beauty contests of late either

I'd still pay big $$$ to see them reprise their roles then I would to see young actors take over their roles, but that's me, maybe I'm in the minority

Comment

• They all look like Sith Lords.

Comment

• The resemblance is striking....

vs.

Vicky still wins.

Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                            They all look like Sith Lords.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post

Do expect people in their 60's/70's to look like they did when they were in their 20's/30's?
                              Last edited by Justin_Voorhees; 02-21-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin_Voorhees View Post
                                Do expect people in their 60's/70's to look like they did when they were in their 20's/30's?
                                Check yourself you better wreck yourself...

Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X