Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never got the love for Boba Fett.

He literally does absolutely nothing. And then gets killed like a bitch.
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post
      I've never got the love for Boba Fett.

This.

Don't care about him at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxley View Post

He looks dope. That's about it.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
        I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• Leaked set pics.

Hurry before they're gone.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/02/star-w...-new-creature/

Comment

• Lovin' them set pieces.
            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
            My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
              Leaked set pics.

Comment

• ^^ Yep

Glad to see another animatronic creature on display. I hope the film is filled with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                  This is pretty much how I feel about the spinoff films. I just want the episodic films, not some pointless origin stories about Han, Yoda, or bitch-ass Boba Fett. Yeah thats right, I called Boba Fett a bitch. People only like him because he has a cool helmet. But when it comes right down to it, hes not even a real person, hes a clone...and a shitty bounty hunter to boot. He didn't even capture Han. Vader did. And in ROTJ he inadvertently gets nudged into the sarlacc pit by a fucking blind man, following which he goes out screaming like a little girl. What a douche.

If they're really going to drain the Star Wars well until its dry, I'd rather see an Old Republic movie, or that Seven Samurai-esque Jedi movie that was rumored a while back.
                  Honestly, I don't want to see the origins of Han Solo or Yoda or Boba Fett.

We've already seen Fett's origin in Episode 2 and he's a fucking clone.

They should really open the SW universe and do spin offs about other bounty hunters, or Jedi's, or even better do an origin film on The Sith.

I'd kill to see that.

Comment

They should really open the SW universe and do spin offs about other bounty hunters,

Dengar: The Movie

Comment

Leaked set pics.

excellent stuff. i'm super siked that they're going with more practical effects. one of cgi's greatest strengths is doing space. on land, should be puppets. jabba, banthas (disguised elephants), the creature cantina, garbage monster, and on and on, these things still look great.

Originally posted by Oxley View Post

um, he's cool as shit. i don't care that he's clone, i don't care that he now talks like an australian douche bag (no offense, oxley), and i don't care that he blundered into the sarlac pit with clumsy ridiculousness (jedi is a write-off anyway; lucas was exploring his inner muppet). boba fett, from his name to his helmet to his braided wookie hair, is fucking cool. that is an opinion i formed as an 8 year old, and one that still stands.

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                      They should really open the SW universe and do spin offs about other bounty hunters

Star Wars: The Zuckuss Ruckus

anyone know why lando is being left out?

2015 all-genre draft
                      1. hero at large (1980)
                      2. mystery men (1999)
                      3. super (2010)
                      4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                      5. batman returns (1992)
                      6, spider-man strikes back (197
                      7. the specials (2000)
                      8. darkman (1990)
                      9. supergirl (1984)
                      10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                        jedi is a write-off anyway

[/QUOTE]anyone know why Lando is being left out? [/QUOTE]

I'm betting if he doesn't show up in 7, he'll be in one of the other sequels. There seems to be a lean towards bringing back everyone they can. They even tried to get the guy that played Wedge Antilles, but he turned it down.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/5/12/57...antilles-actor

By the way, I just discovered something that blew my mind. Did any of you Game of Thrones fans realize that Grand Maester Pycell (Julian Glover) is the same guy that played General Veers in The Empire Strikes Back? Because I didn't...

Last edited by Yoxodo; 06-02-2014, 07:28 AM.

Comment

By the way, I just discovered something that blew my mind. Did any of you Game of Thrones fans realize that Grand Maester Pycell (Julian Glover) is the same guy that played General Veers in The Empire Strikes Back? Because I didn't...

He also played Walter Donovan in "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade".

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                          Jurassic World - 7/10
                          Speed - 8.5/10
                          John Wick - 9.5/10
                          The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                          Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                            He also played Walter Donovan in "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade".
                            Yeah, I've just been IMBD-ing him while having my eyebrows raised a few quarter inches. Man of a thousand faces. Dudes been around.

Comment

Yeah, I've just been IMBD-ing him while having my eyebrows raised a few quarter inches. Man of a thousand faces. Dudes been around.
                              julian glover also played the bad guy in for your eyes only.

2015 all-genre draft
                              1. hero at large (1980)
                              2. mystery men (1999)
                              3. super (2010)
                              4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                              5. batman returns (1992)
                              6, spider-man strikes back (197
                              7. the specials (2000)
                              8. darkman (1990)
                              9. supergirl (1984)
                              10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Brieanne of Tarth and that 12 Years a Slave chick join the cast.

Press release.
                                Lupita Nyong’o joins the recently announced cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. This year, her breakthrough performance in 12 Years a Slave earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
                                Gwendoline Christie, currently starring in the hit television series Game of Thrones as Brienne of Tarth, has also been cast in the production. She can next be seen in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
                                “I could not be more excited about Lupita and Gwendoline joining the cast of Episode VII,” says Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy. “It’s thrilling to see this extraordinarily talented ensemble taking shape.”
                                Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the Saga Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.
                                Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.
                                Read more at http://collider.com/star-wars-episod...74o40TimdCg.99

Comment

Working...
                                X