Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't Lupita announced to be in this a long time ago?

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• lupita, my fellow hampshire college grad, better be playing fuckin landa calrissian.

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
      don't get me wrong, i love jedi. when i saw it on opening day as a 12 year-old, it was, for a time, my favorite star wars movie. but as i got older, i started seeing it for the glossy, silly, vacuous, tired, repetitive installment that it is. there are some fabulous--FABULOUS--set pieces, like the triple simultaneous battles at the end, and the speeder bikes, and eleements of jabba's palace, but overall, to me, there's nothing in it with the gravitas of empire or the fresh sense of adventure as star wars.

If we suddenly fall should I scream out
      Or keep very quiet and cling to my mouth as I’m crying
      So frightened of dying
      Relax, yes, I’m trying
      But fear's got a hold on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
        Wasn't Lupita announced to be in this a long time ago?
        No.

She was rumoured to have read for a part. Looks liek she got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
          No.

She was rumoured to have read for a part. Looks liek she got it.
          Ah, I see. Going from a stewardess with like two minutes of screen-time in a Liam Neeson movie to an Oscar and a Star Wars movie in the span of a year is pretty crazy!

Good for her.

Comment

Ah, I see. Going from a stewardess with like two minutes of screen-time in a Liam Neeson movie to an Oscar and a Star Wars movie in the span of a year is pretty crazy!

Good for her.
            Yeah it's great.

I'm very excited to see what kind of role the girl from Game of Thrones is going to be playing.

I think the casting for this flick is pretty damn impressive.

Comment

Yeah it's great.

I'm very excited to see what kind of role the girl from Game of Thrones is going to be playing.

I think the casting for this flick is pretty damn impressive.
              The Game of Thrones girl is the big burly bitch who lugged Jamie around, yeah? She's awesome.

Not much of a Star Wars fans but I have total faith in Abrams creating something epic again. If nothing else seeing how the new actors mesh with the old ones should be interesting.

Comment

The Game of Thrones girl is the big burly bitch who lugged Jamie around, yeah? She's awesome.

Not much of a Star Wars fans but I have total faith in Abrams creating something epic again. If nothing else seeing how the new actors mesh with the old ones should be interesting.
                Yeah that's her.

I have complete faith in Abrams. He is a Star Wars nut and look what he did with Star Trek.

I'd be shocked if this turned out bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                  don't get me wrong, i love jedi. when i saw it on opening day as a 12 year-old, it was, for a time, my favorite star wars movie. but as i got older, i started seeing it for the glossy, silly, vacuous, tired, repetitive installment that it is. there are some fabulous--FABULOUS--set pieces, like the triple simultaneous battles at the end, and the speeder bikes, and eleements of jabba's palace, but overall, to me, there's nothing in it with the gravitas of empire or the fresh sense of adventure as star wars.
                  Return of the Jedi is hands down my top Star Wars film. And always will be.

ALWAYS!

That shit is epic in every-way. You are going to hell.
                  "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                  Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                  My little idiot..

Comment

• Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
                    lupita, my fellow hampshire college grad, better be playing fuckin landa calrissian.

I understand where you're coming from. I've always been back and forth with Jedi, more back than forth lately. While Empire is my standard favorite, Jedi is a close second, mainly because of all the puppetry and animatronic wonders, and the grand space battle at the end.

Btw, your thirst for Lando will be quenched. Though he hasn't been confirmed for the movies yet, he will be appearing in Star Wars: Rebels, voiced by none other than Billy Dee Williams.

http://collider.com/star-wars-rebels...g/#more-330939

Comment

• Don't get the hate for Jedi at all. It's my second fave installment after Empire.

From Jabbas Palace to the Sarlaac Pit, to Endor and the epic space battle. It's all great stuff and a great conclusion to the trilogy.

Comment

• More leaked photos...and its...THE MILLENIUM FALCON !!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/03/star-w...on-set-photos/

Comment

More leaked photos...and its...THE MILLENIUM FALCON !!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/03/star-w...on-set-photos/
                          Looks like it is the Falcon.

I (as a producer) would be more worried, who constatly shoots those pics and sends them through the interwebz. Don't they have a strict gag order?
                          "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post

I (as a producer) would be more worried, who constatly shoots those pics and sends them through the interwebz. Don't they have a strict gag order?
                            I'm guessing it's an inside job. There's no way these pics would still be up on the web if they weren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa View Post

Many Bothans died to bring us these pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                                Many Bothans died to bring us these pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X