Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

    Searched and couldn't find a thread on this film. Opens May 17th.



    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101/

    The reboot was fantastic, I'm definitely looking forward to this sequel!

  • #2
    Yes please.

    Same cast? JJ Abrams? Star Trek?

    Amazing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      Yes please.

      Same cast? JJ Abrams? Star Trek?

      Amazing.


      Hopefully a trailer will be released soon!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post

        The reboot was fantastic
        Star Trek meets Dawson's Creek. O rly?

        I hate to say it, but they have ruined Star Trek.

        Comment


        • #5
          Loved the reboot.

          This is one of my anticipated films of next year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rusted31 View Post
            Loved the reboot.

            This is one of my anticipated films of next year.
            Same here. To be honest, I wasn't much of a Star Trek fan until the reboot came along.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Urdeadlyfriend View Post
              Same here. To be honest, I wasn't much of a Star Trek fan until the reboot came along.
              Same.

              I've never been much of a trekkie but the reboot was great.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                Star Trek meets Dawson's Creek. O rly?

                I hate to say it, but they have ruined Star Trek.
                You're way too predictable. Take some time off, and go educate yourself on the evolution of the modern internet troll, and come back with some fresh material already. Your game is weak.


                The reboot was probably the best any tired franchise could hope for. This should be great.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  You're way too predictable. Take some time off, and go educate yourself on the evolution of the modern internet troll, and come back with some fresh material already. Your game is weak.


                  The reboot was probably the best any tired franchise could hope for. This should be great.
                  Be patient.

                  The hammer just fell on Heathen. This douche will be next.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                    The reboot was probably the best any tired franchise could hope for. This should be great.
                    I can agree with that, tho I wouldn't say tired. As much as I love the Star Trek Universe, there isn't a whole lot you could really do with it and keep it fresh. This "do over reboot" was a really cool idea.
                    Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                    Garbage Special
                    Cardigans My Favorite Game
                    Living Colour Cult of Personality
                    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
                    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
                    Sasha D Russian Girls
                    Scatman John Scatman

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Very excited about this one. The poster's a little Dark Knight Rises, but given how much of a financial success that film was I think we can expect most blockbusters to ape it's marketing campaign for the next year. =\

                      Latest BSC: Slumber Party Massacre Review
                      Latest BSA: The Mist (Stephen King) vs. The Mist (Frank Darabont) Part I & Part II
                      Latest BSVlog: Storage 24 Review
                      Latest FNFF: Maniac (2013) Review

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post
                        Star Trek meets Dawson's Creek. O rly?

                        I hate to say it, but they have ruined Star Trek.
                        lol

                        No.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Trailer
                          [YOUTUBE]diP-o_JxysA[/YOUTUBE]

                          Looks good.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                            Trailer
                            [YOUTUBE]diP-o_JxysA[/YOUTUBE]

                            Looks good.
                            Looks excellent, I'm looking forward to seeing this

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                              Trailer
                              [YOUTUBE]diP-o_JxysA[/YOUTUBE]

                              Looks good.
                              Not much to go on but it looks pretty damn good.

                              Benedict sounds like he's going to be a pretty nasty villain.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X