Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girl Jenn will win again next year for 'Serena'

Comment

• So now about the show. I thought Seth did a terrific job hosting!! I was on pins and needles when the Best Actress category arrived. That was my most anticipated category. I am happy Lawrence won...she was great in Silver Linings Playbook. Tommy Lee Jones should have won Supporting Actor and I am happy with Ann Hathaway's win for Supporting Actress. Her clip and win/speech is the only one that actually choked me up a bit. I am over the moon with Ang Lee winning Best Director. I wanted either him or Spielberg to take it. The Hobbit should have won for Makeup/Hairstyling and Argo taking picture was fine with me. This was a very strong and competitive year. Hope next year will be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by NightmareWarrior View Post
        my girl Jenn will win again next year for 'Serena'
        LOL..dont think so. It will be either Naomi Watts for "Diana" or Cate Blanchett for "Carol". Its gonna be another great year for Best Actress nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by HorrorMovieFan View Post
          LOL..dont think so. It will be either Naomi Watts for "Diana" or Cate Blanchett for "Carol". Its gonna be another great year for Best Actress nonetheless.
          Serena is already getting oscar buzz for best picture and lead actress for Jennifer Lawrence. I will stick by that Jenn will win back to back, if i am wrong than i am wrong but I am putting on money on Jenn winning another oscar for Serena considering the movie sounds like it will give Jenn plenty to work with. And the academy obviously loves her.

Comment

• Jack pays Jennifer a visit during an interview. Check the 00:34 mark.

[YOUTUBE]WJmhsJ5T5L0[/YOUTUBE]

I think she came.
            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• i think it was too early for jennifer lawrence to win.

that little girl nominated in best actress was a waste. that spot on the ballot should have went out to rachel weisz or marion cottillard.

lincoln should have won best picture or the life of pi.

the hobbit was totally overlooked in nominations.

Comment

Working...
              X