Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Trek TNG (TV Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
    Been blasting through Season 1 on blu-ray. I'm not as impressed with these transfers as l was with TOS.

    Denise Crosby had a smokin hot ass.

    On a related issue, l think (hope) that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing Gary Mitchell in Star Trek: lnto Darkness. lf so, Kirk will need more than fisticuffs to stop him this time around.

    Why the hell have l never seen this thread before???
    I'm working my way through TOS right now... than onto TNG

    I've already seen all of it but I'm reliving the experience.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
      I thought Benedict Cumberbatch was playing Khan, tho I look it up on IMDB and it says "rumored"?

      Looking back on the trailers, I guess it could be Gary Mitchell given the things we see him doing.
      l doubt hes Khan. l think they're using Khan and John Harrison as red herrings. Plus Khan was indian, and Cumberbatch is one of the whitest dudes l've ever seen.
      Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
      I'm working my way through TOS right now... than onto TNG

      I've already seen all of it but I'm reliving the experience.
      l watched all of TOS last year, and now l'm on TNG. Been also laboring through the first season of DS9, but watching that show is a chore. l hate the damned Ferengi.

      Comment


      • #18
        [YOUTUBE]QDUAtf9JLXY[/YOUTUBE]

        Comment


        • #19
          Michael Dorn Confirms He’s Working on a ‘Star Trek: Captain Worf’ TV Series

          http://screenrant.com/star-trek-capt...=zergnet_30196

          The title 'Captain Worf' needs to change but otherwise I'm on board

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
            Michael Dorn Confirms He’s Working on a ‘Star Trek: Captain Worf’ TV Series

            http://screenrant.com/star-trek-capt...=zergnet_30196

            The title 'Captain Worf' needs to change but otherwise I'm on board
            I wonder if there's been any update. That news story's eight months old.
            LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
              I wonder if there's been any update. That news story's eight months old.
              Not sure, I got the story from one of those 'lists' at the top of the screen

              Comment


              • #22
                I Googled it and turns out it was all bogus

                http://trekweb.com/articles/2013/03/...he-Works.shtml

                Killrobot needs to do away with those shitty stories up there

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                  I Googled it and turns out it was all bogus

                  http://trekweb.com/articles/2013/03/...he-Works.shtml

                  Killrobot needs to do away with those shitty stories up there
                  Yeah, it seemed a little fishy. Would make a good straight to DVD one-off, but not a series.
                  LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                    Not sure, I got the story from one of those 'lists' at the top of the screen
                    l'm glad to hear others can see those too. l thought my computer had a virus.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                      l'm glad to hear others can see those too. l thought my computer had a virus.
                      They annoy the piss out of me.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                        They annoy the piss out of me.
                        Price to pay, now that Legacy is the official MB.


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                          They annoy the piss out of me.


                          ls that Mickey Rourke's face or his ass?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Poor Worf...

                            [YOUTUBE]edflm7Hh3hs[/YOUTUBE]

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Patrick Stewart is awesome!

                              http://www.startrek.com/article/all-...art-bus-really

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
                                No doubt about it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X