Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kick Ass 2 (2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    As long as the movie still comes out I really don't care what he has to say, whether I agree or disagree is irrelevant.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
      I don't respect his opinions on gun control in the least, he's Canadian and his opinions on our laws are none of that liberal pricks business.
      Actually, he became an official American citizen quite a while ago. It's his business as much as it is yours.

      His stance is pretty dumb though. He knew what he was getting into.


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Heretic View Post
        Actually, he became an official American citizen quite a while ago. It's his business as much as it is yours.

        His stance is pretty dumb though. He knew what he was getting into.
        And I bet he has no real issues spending the money he made from it.
        Last edited by The Geek; 06-30-2013, 12:17 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Everybody gets all crazy when celebrities get political. It's all just for attention so I ignore these type of things. Free press for them, if I got mad at every celebrity who said things I didn't agree with I wouldn't have many entertainers I care for. I can't believe this whole thing with Jim Carrey is news at all... Who gives a fuck what he thinks I just want to see him act.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
            Everybody gets all crazy when celebrities get political. It's all just for attention so I ignore these type of things. Free press for them, if I got mad at every celebrity who said things I didn't agree with I wouldn't have many entertainers I care for. I can't believe this whole thing with Jim Carrey is news at all... Who gives a fuck what he thinks I just want to see him act.
            True

            But while the money I might pay at the theator is real just a drop in the ocean to what they'll make, actually seeing some of them is just a huge turn off I have no desire to see some people's movies.

            I'll see Kick Ass 2 sooner or later because in any case, it's not JC's movie, he's just a part of it, but for some others, I just can't enjoy some movies because of the baggage they carry.
            Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
            Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
            Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
            The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
            Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
            Nightcore Land Of Confusion
            Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
            Rend Collective My Lighthouse
            Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
            Garbage Special
            Cardigans My Favorite Game
            Living Colour Cult of Personality
            Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
            Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
            Sasha D Russian Girls
            Scatman John Scatman

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
              and I know some smart ass is just gonna chime in about how he's probably a duel citizen or some shit, I don't care, it's not going to change my views on the matter.
              Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Actually, he became an official American citizen quite a while ago. It's his business as much as it is yours.
              See ^

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by The Geek View Post
                And I bet he no real issues spending the money he made from it.
                This.

                Until he donates every cent he makes from this flick to the 'Children Against Gun Violence Fund', or whatever, him not doing press for Kick-Ass 2 means fuck-all.
                LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

                Comment


                • #38
                  I saw this last night and loved it! I don't really understand all the criticism this film was getting when it first released. Yes it isn't as great as the first one, but Kick-Ass was a tough act to follow. This is a super fun sequel with great characters, action and jokes. I loved Mother Russia and the thrilling all-action finale. However, it did move a little too fast sometimes, which I suppose is better than it moving too slowly. Great fun.

                  8/10
                  ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"


                  Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

                  http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by horrorking95 View Post
                    I saw this last night and loved it! I don't really understand all the criticism this film was getting when it first released. Yes it isn't as great as the first one, but Kick-Ass was a tough act to follow. This is a super fun sequel with great characters, action and jokes. I loved Mother Russia and the thrilling all-action finale. However, it did move a little too fast sometimes, which I suppose is better than it moving too slowly. Great fun.

                    8/10
                    Although I still think the majority of the hate is unwarranted I feel like the trailers made the movie to look like it was going to be Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl joining up with other superheros and show the effects of this new superhero craze and how it changed the culture but what we got was a much less satirical, action movie with tons of violence, cruder humor and Jim Carrey.


                    Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                    I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X