X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014)

I honestly thought there was a thread for this but I could not find anything.

Bryan Singer Eyes Peter Dinklage For ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/brya...f-future-past/

Comment

l sort of always liked the first two Singer films, even though many of the characters were barely recognizable in relation to their comic book versions. l've always been on the fence about The Last Stand, but l hated First Class.

But this...yeah, this sounds like it could be amazing.

Dinklage should be M.O.D.O.K.

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
        l sort of always liked the first two Singer films, even though many of the characters were barely recognizable in relation to their comic book versions. l've always been on the fence about The Last Stand, but l hated First Class.

But this...yeah, this sounds like it could be amazing.

You didn't like First Class?!?!

I thought it was the best of them all, except perhaps X2.

Comment

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post

First Class is my favorite as well. Honestly I wish the director for that one was returning instead of Singer.

Speaking of Singer, his new Jack the Giant Slayer looks like a piece of shit.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

l've tried to like it, l really have, but l think its just dreadful from beginning to end. Atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              First Class is my favorite as well. Honestly I wish the director for that one was returning instead of Singer.

Speaking of Singer, his new Jack the Giant Slayer looks like a piece of shit.
              Yeah that looks like ass.

l've tried to like it, l really have, but l think its just dreadful from beginning to end. Atrocious.

Why?

Comment

Yeah that looks like ass.

Why?
                i thought the overall story was lame. Bad dialogue, bad acting. And Jennifer Lawrence looked fat.

Comment

Puck came to mind when I seen the headline but Puck has never been an X-Man although he's teamed up with Wolverine from time to time

Comment

D.I.N.K.L.A.G.E.

Comment

Glad Singer is returning. X2 is still my favorite X-Men film (sorry First Class fanboys)

Can't wait for this.
                      Bow to the Schlock King

B-Movie Madness

Then it's my job to teach them how to do it, how they will be able to master a rockhard dick with their skillfull tongue - simple. I did that once, I'll do it again, no prob for Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieGeek View Post
                        Glad Singer is returning. X2 is still my favorite X-Men film (sorry First Class fanboys)

Can't wait for this.
                        I go between the two. X2 probably has the upper hand just because it was one of the reasons comic book movies have become such massive commodities. I'll never forget when I saw it in theaters!

Comment

I'm very excited about this. I love these films. I even like Last Stand and the fact that Singer is returning to the franchise he created is too good to pass up.

Comment

PETER DINKLAGE CONFIRMED

The cast for this film is huge.

Comment

Given Peter Dinklage's acting chops, he could play anyone. If they can make 5-6ft actors in to dwarves with CGI, why can't them make him 6ft?

If so, he'd prolly make a awesome Bastion or something along those lines

Or maybe he could play X-Baby Wolverine
                              Last edited by Willowfang; 02-14-2013, 05:27 PM.
                              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X