• Show
Clear All

Another great episode.

Digging the shit out of this show.

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
      Another great episode.

Digging the shit out of this show.
      It was a pretty solid episode. I did find it weird to see Norman gettin' his grove on. Not sure about that. Norma is great, though. Just the right amount of crazy, without overdoing it.

Comment

Great episode tonight. I'm curious to see how the rest of the season will play out, now that one of the secondary storylines has been taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
          It was a pretty solid episode. I did find it weird to see Norman gettin' his grove on. Not sure about that. Norma is great, though. Just the right amount of crazy, without overdoing it.
          [SPOILER]After what was revealed tonight about his Dad, I'm wondering if Norman killed the girl after sleeping with her and then blacked out. Maybe that's why she didn't answer when he tried calling her last week.[/SPOILER]
          54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Latest episode was really good.

I like the way how they're slowly revealing how crazy Norman really is.

Comment

Intense and awesome episode.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                [SPOILER]After what was revealed tonight about his Dad, I'm wondering if Norman killed the girl after sleeping with her and then blacked out. Maybe that's why she didn't answer when he tried calling her last week.[/SPOILER]
                That had crossed my mind as well. I also thought maybe Norma was lying about it. Dylan seemed to believe it pretty easily. Not sure I like Norman killing his own father. I suppose it could go either way at this point.

This last episode just dialed it up a few notches with this last episode. Very interesting to see where they go from here.

Comment

Digging the hell out of it while having fantasies about Norma...........
                  XBL - Zombie Dime
                  GTA V
                  Borderlands 2

Comment

Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
                    Digging the hell out of it while having fantasies about Norma...........
                    Thought you had died.

Welcome back !

Comment

Hell yeah, Wynn Duffy's on the show now.

Jere Burns is great at playing villains.

Comment

Latest ep was really good. I like that they're focusing again on the relationship between Norma and Norman, and showing the different sides of their personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          Hell yeah, Wynn Duffy's on the show now.

Jere Burns is great at playing villains.
                          He is awesome. I was pretty excited when he popped up.

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Latest ep was really good. I like that they're focusing again on the relationship between Norma and Norman, and showing the different sides of their personalities.
                          I'm really digging it too. Good episode after all of the action in the previous episode. Although it pretty convenient just to have everything sorted out in the first 5 minutes. Also, the dog getting hit by the car will stay with me. Can't believe they showed that.

Comment

He is awesome. I was pretty excited when he popped up.
                            Hopefully he sticks around on the show for awhile.

Comment

An enjoyable episode tonight I'd say. I'm glad that they're back on track with Norman's strange antics and the relationship he has with Norma.

[SPOILER]With Bradley turning Norman down hopefully they will continue to make him anything but normal mentally.[/SPOILER]

The next episode looks even better and I'm curious to find out what happens next.

Comment

I'm really digging it too. Good episode after all of the action in the previous episode. Although it pretty convenient just to have everything sorted out in the first 5 minutes. Also, the dog getting hit by the car will stay with me. Can't believe they showed that.
                                It is a little too convenient the way the previous episode was wrapped up but it'll all come back upat some stage down the road. The Sherrif is obviously corrupt as well.

I really liked how they showed Norman wanting to take the dog to get fixed. That's obviously how he got his start in trxidermy and it's a nice nod to the original films.

Comment

Working...
                                X