Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bates Motel on A&E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Another great episode.

    Digging the shit out of this show.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by black coffee View Post
      Another great episode.

      Digging the shit out of this show.
      It was a pretty solid episode. I did find it weird to see Norman gettin' his grove on. Not sure about that. Norma is great, though. Just the right amount of crazy, without overdoing it.

      Comment


      • #33
        Great episode tonight. I'm curious to see how the rest of the season will play out, now that one of the secondary storylines has been taken care of.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Klown View Post
          It was a pretty solid episode. I did find it weird to see Norman gettin' his grove on. Not sure about that. Norma is great, though. Just the right amount of crazy, without overdoing it.
          [SPOILER]After what was revealed tonight about his Dad, I'm wondering if Norman killed the girl after sleeping with her and then blacked out. Maybe that's why she didn't answer when he tried calling her last week.[/SPOILER]
          54 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • #35
            Latest episode was really good.

            I like the way how they're slowly revealing how crazy Norman really is.

            Comment


            • #36
              Intense and awesome episode.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                [SPOILER]After what was revealed tonight about his Dad, I'm wondering if Norman killed the girl after sleeping with her and then blacked out. Maybe that's why she didn't answer when he tried calling her last week.[/SPOILER]
                That had crossed my mind as well. I also thought maybe Norma was lying about it. Dylan seemed to believe it pretty easily. Not sure I like Norman killing his own father. I suppose it could go either way at this point.

                This last episode just dialed it up a few notches with this last episode. Very interesting to see where they go from here.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Digging the hell out of it while having fantasies about Norma...........
                  XBL - Zombie Dime
                  GTA V
                  Borderlands 2

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Dimebag lives \m/ View Post
                    Digging the hell out of it while having fantasies about Norma...........
                    Thought you had died.

                    Welcome back !

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Hell yeah, Wynn Duffy's on the show now.

                      Jere Burns is great at playing villains.
                      54 Hookers and Counting....

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Latest ep was really good. I like that they're focusing again on the relationship between Norma and Norman, and showing the different sides of their personalities.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          Hell yeah, Wynn Duffy's on the show now.

                          Jere Burns is great at playing villains.
                          He is awesome. I was pretty excited when he popped up.

                          Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Latest ep was really good. I like that they're focusing again on the relationship between Norma and Norman, and showing the different sides of their personalities.
                          I'm really digging it too. Good episode after all of the action in the previous episode. Although it pretty convenient just to have everything sorted out in the first 5 minutes. Also, the dog getting hit by the car will stay with me. Can't believe they showed that.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Klown View Post
                            He is awesome. I was pretty excited when he popped up.
                            Hopefully he sticks around on the show for awhile.
                            54 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              An enjoyable episode tonight I'd say. I'm glad that they're back on track with Norman's strange antics and the relationship he has with Norma.

                              [SPOILER]With Bradley turning Norman down hopefully they will continue to make him anything but normal mentally.[/SPOILER]

                              The next episode looks even better and I'm curious to find out what happens next.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Klown View Post


                                I'm really digging it too. Good episode after all of the action in the previous episode. Although it pretty convenient just to have everything sorted out in the first 5 minutes. Also, the dog getting hit by the car will stay with me. Can't believe they showed that.
                                It is a little too convenient the way the previous episode was wrapped up but it'll all come back upat some stage down the road. The Sherrif is obviously corrupt as well.

                                I really liked how they showed Norman wanting to take the dog to get fixed. That's obviously how he got his start in trxidermy and it's a nice nod to the original films.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X