Bates Motel on A&E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    The Sherrif is obviously corrupt as well.
    Yeah, it seemed like he was trying to cover his own ass for not realizing that his deputy was a psycho.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

"I don't think you're a nice girl".

[spoiler]I'm pretty sure Norman was going to kill Bradley, in that moment, if she hadn't hugged him[/spoiler]

Comment

It's turning out to be a pretty solid show and it has been renewed for another season which is always a good sign.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
        Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
          "I don't think you're a nice girl".

[spoiler]I'm pretty sure Norman was going to kill Bradley, in that moment, if she hadn't hugged him[/spoiler]

I thought the same thing, just one of the many excellent moments on Bates Motel...

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              Holy shit.
              What is it?
              "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                What is it?
                I was referring to [SPOILER]the corpse at the end of the last episode[/SPOILER].

Comment

I was referring to [SPOILER]the corpse at the end of the last episode[/SPOILER].
                  Yes I wasnt expecting that.[SPOILER]I do believe that was my beloved Zack Shelby the deputy[/SPOILER]
                  Last edited by Daenerys; 05-07-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                    Yes I wasnt expecting that. [SPOILER]I do believe that was my beloved Zack Shelby the deputy[/SPOILER]
                    Fixed.

Comment

Fixed.
                      Thanks I hit the wrong button.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress
                        Im not sure why instead of the regular spoiler tag I see a big white box..
                        You accidentally put Youtube tags around the text instead of spoiler tags.

Comment

You accidentally put Youtube tags around the text instead of spoiler tags.
                          I know...Salmon my name up now.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this show. Monday's episode was pretty cool.

However, I feel like they're trying to pull the show in too many different directions at the same time. There's a lot of things going on simultaneously and as such it makes the show feel a little jumbled and missing a bit of focus, if that makes any sense.

I still think it's a good show with great potential so I'm definitely in for the long haul.

"Someone once told me time is a flat circle. Everything we've ever done or will do we're gonna do over and over and over again."

- Rustin Cohle

Comment

Originally posted by SYL View Post

However, I feel like they're trying to pull the show in too many different directions at the same time. There's a lot of things going on simultaneously and as such it makes the show feel a little jumbled and missing a bit of focus, if that makes any sense.

I still think it's a good show with great potential so I'm definitely in for the long haul.
                              I agree. Seems like they are beginning to find their groove, and hopefully have some good ideas in store. Even this last episode in which not a whole lot happens, it's captivating. The acting by Freddie Highmore and Vera Farmiga is top notch and makes these characters compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by SYL View Post

I thought it was rather funny when Norma and Norman left the therapists office and Norman asks "What happened Mother did I say something wrong?" and Norma says in about 2 octives higher "No you're perfect" I just found it funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X