No announcement yet.

Bates Motel on A&E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pretty lack luster episode but it didnt take a genius to see that Dylan and Bradley were going some where. And Norman I bet will kill one or both of them.
    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

According to Puf, it looks like starting at 1 pm on the 20th (a Monday) they're having a marathon of the whole season leading up to the season finale at 10 pm.

I haven't seen this show yet, but all the buzz has got me hyped to see it.

Comment

Adam is really into the show even though he's never seen Psycho. Me, I'm not all that hooked on it and have probably missed around three episodes so far.

Comment

So, not quite the knockout finale l was hoping for, but still pretty good. Looks like season 2 is gonna go even more into Twin Peaks territory, with a "who killed Laura Palmer" kinda vibe most likely. Only this time, we all know it was Norman, and not aliens or crazy midgets.

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
            So, not quite the knockout finale l was hoping for, but still pretty good. Looks like season 2 is gonna go even more into Twin Peaks territory, with a "who killed Laura Palmer" kinda vibe most likely. Only this time, we all know it was Norman, and not aliens or crazy midgets.
            I agree. Solid episode, and the victim was not who I was expecting. It's a "good" choice though, as it leaves the main cast intact. While the season had its' ups and downs, it was mostly a positive experience. They nailed the casting of the 2 leads, so that makes it worth watching just for those two performances.

Comment

Im so glad Norman finally got his first kill in. I enjoyed the episode I just wish it would of had a little more bang in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Daenerys View Post
                Im so glad Norman finally got his first kill in. I enjoyed the episode I just wish it would of had a little more bang in the end.
                Actually, [SPOILER]it was his second kill. He killed his father as well[/SPOILER].
                54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  Actually, [SPOILER]it was his second kill. He killed his father as well[/SPOILER].
                  Oh yes I forgot about that.

Comment

I thought the season finale was a bit weak but overall its been a solid show. I can't wait for season 2.

My Pet Zombie Hates Your Guts But Loves Your Brain!!

Special Thanks to H.P. Pufncraft for making you want to click on my brain!!

My Horror Musings with a Psychotic Twist
                    Welcome to the Asylum: You Know You're Certifiable

Comment

Episode one aired here last night, at first it didn't grab me but after 30 minutes I was hooked, I loved it. I don't normally fall that inlove with a show first episode. I hope it only gets better. Just seeing that house again gave me the warm creepy fuzzies. I can't wait to see the rest of this.

Oh, the smart phones pissed me off. WTF? Why isn't it set years ago??? Cheap ass mother fuckers, thats way. -__-
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                      Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                      My little idiot..

Comment

Loving the show so far. Been three or four episodes. It sucks how we are so far behind the US with it..

I think it's better than Hannibal. That's just personal opinion though. Although I liked Hannibal, it seemed like a rehashed CSI type show, and I'm sick to death of those.
                        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                        My little idiot..

Comment

Although I am enjoying Bates Motel (and, yes, it does suck that we only just got it here in the UK), it's really bothering me that they don't seem to know, or care, what era they are in. It looks like the 50's (pre-Psycho), but they all have iphones!? Plus there was an OJ Simpson reference.... What's that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                            Loving the show so far. Been three or four episodes. It sucks how we are so far behind the US with it..

I think it's better than Hannibal. That's just personal opinion though. Although I liked Hannibal, it seemed like a rehashed CSI type show, and I'm sick to death of those.
                            Originally posted by mad_hatter View Post
                            Although I am enjoying Bates Motel (and, yes, it does suck that we only just got it here in the UK), it's really bothering me that they don't seem to know, or care, what era they are in. It looks like the 50's (pre-Psycho), but they all have iphones!? Plus there was an OJ Simpson reference.... What's that all about?
                            Torrents are you friends guys, shit.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                            I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post

Hannibal starts off like a CSI style show but quickly becomes something else.

Better actors, plot, gore and style galore elevate above the usual run of the mill cop shows.

Comment

love it

I am hooked on this show and can not wait for the new ones to start. I love the back story and see his family !! I think the actors were picked well and the motel and house are stunning !!

Comment

Working...
                                X