No announcement yet.

Hannibal (TV Series)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is awesome!! They added Jeremy Davies to the cast for this episode. He's such an amazing actor, on "Hannibal" and "Justified". I didn't realize he was in Von Trier's "Dogville". I guess I will have to rewatch it.

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDarkPoet41 View Post
      This is awesome!! They added Jeremy Davies to the cast for this episode. He's such an amazing actor, on "Hannibal" and "Justified". I didn't realize he was in Von Trier's "Dogville". I guess I will have to rewatch it.
      It looked like he still had his Justified haircut.

Great episode.

[SPOILER]The Social worker was one creepy fucker.[/SPOILER]
      54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post

Great episode.

I agree 100%

[SPOILER]but Im glad he got what was coming to him..... [/SPOILER]

Comment

Great episode.

It was a good episode and I like how it really highlighted the strange, twisted relationship between Hannibal and Will.

One's a killer and one is a borderline killer yet they are on opposite sides of the law yet they need each other. It's as complex as the two characters and this is where the show is really succeeding.

Comment

• [YOUTUBE]kR_T3RCB7TA[/YOUTUBE]
            54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

[YOUTUBE]kR_T3RCB7TA[/YOUTUBE]

Good to see it's a hit with the Japanese.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]kR_T3RCB7TA[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• 54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Awesome picture! I love how morbid this series is, I only hope it can make it to a 3rd season. If I read correctly, I think it's struggling rating wise.

I wish some of the people that watch The Walking Dead would give Hannibal a chance. In my opinion it's better in every way possible...

Comment

I'm a pretty jaded horror fan yet this show always surprises me with how depraved and fucked up their killers are. And it's kinda hilarious that it airs on NBC.

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                      Jurassic World - 7/10
                      Speed - 8.5/10
                      John Wick - 9.5/10
                      The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                      Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                        I'm a pretty jaded horror fan yet this show always surprises me with how depraved and fucked up their killers are. And it's kinda hilarious that it airs on NBC.
                        Totally agree with you.

I think most of us are a bit jaded around here when it comes to horror but this show continues to shock.

I don't think I've seen any other TV with such creative killers, even Dexter when it was in it's prime didn't produce kills as messed up as the ones in this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                          Totally agree with you.

I think most of us are a bit jaded around here when it comes to horror but this show continues to shock.

I don't think I've seen any other TV with such creative killers, even Dexter when it was in it's prime didn't produce kills as messed up as the ones in this show.
                          This show makes me wonder how I could stand watching Dexter.

Seriously, this is right up there with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Absolutely top notch all around, and blow crap like Dexter and The Walking Dead out of the fucking water. Can't wait to see where this all winds up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                            If I read correctly, I think it's struggling rating wise.
                            Quite the contrary: Hannibal ratings are growing

DVDs

Recent Flicks
                            Jurassic World - 7/10
                            Speed - 8.5/10
                            John Wick - 9.5/10
                            The Omen III: The Final Conflict - 7/10
                            Interstellar - 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                              This show makes me wonder how I could stand watching Dexter.

Seriously, this is right up there with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. Absolutely top notch all around, and blow crap like Dexter and The Walking Dead out of the fucking water. Can't wait to see where this all winds up.
                              I know, right.

This is definitely up there with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, it's just on the wrong network.

If this were a cable show it would be a smash hit.

Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                              Awesome news.

Hopefully a season 3 announcement will come soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Hag View Post
                                I think its great the ratings are increasing for this show. I hope they do a 3rd season and carry the story on further and further. However, I watch this on HULU.com as my Friday nights are a tight schedule. I hope they are counting how many view it on HULU.com since NBC has a contract with them to air their shows. The ratings of the individuals who watch it there should be counted as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X